Chapter Four: Desperate for Your Help

"What are we gonna do with Romeo?" Rose asks Matteo while snaking her arms around his wonderfully fit body.

"We're gonna kill him. I mean, we will have to. Regardless him being a child, Romeo is still a Montague." Lord Alessandro suggested. There was a sudden hint of regret in Rose's eyes, but she quickly washed it away before the Capulets even noticed. Romeo was just a child and killing one would haunt her for the rest of her life. Especially if that child was Romeo. She has known Romeo since he was born and she treated him like a little brother. Rose suddenly scoffs at the thought as soon as she realized how pathetic that sounds. Why should she pity a child? Let alone someone she's back stabbed.

"No. Don't kill him." Matteo speaks up. "Look at him cowering in fear. I mean the boy is practically pissing himself!" He laughs.

"Let's not kill him. He won't do any harm to anyone. The boy has nothing. He will start as nothing; he will become nothing. Romeo never took the Montague name seriously like his sister and parents. From my understanding, Sofia forbids that he would learn the old ways of how their family worked. Romeo knows nothing of what a Montague is and he will never become one. So let's not waste our time in such a harmless puppy."

After their discussion, Matteo sends out one of his guards to come and fetch the child. Romeo continues to cry in his prison and the sounds of the doors unlocking startled him. He was terrified of what they will do to him and how his little life will end. Everything unimaginable came across his mind that a 7 year old shouldn't think of. He wanted everything to be back with the way they were. Most importantly, he wanted his big sister back.

A brawny looking man in a black tuxedo pulls Romeo up and drags him out of the miserable cell. "No! Let go!" Romeo cries out, but was greeted with a hard slap across the face. The boy looked at the man shocked. His lip started to bleed and he spits the metallic taste on the wall.

A sudden glint of anger started to build up in the boy. Every time he passed by every single guard in the building, he wanted to kill each and every one of them one by one. He wanted all of them to suffer like how his family suffered. If ever he makes it out alive, he will make sure that the Capulets will pay for what they had done. Especially Matteo and Rosalita. Oh, Rosalita. She has been a part of the Montague family since he can remember. How could a woman become such a back stabbing little bitch? He thought. Was in the money? No. Impossible. For all he knew, Rosalita is the daughter of a viscount back in Spain. Wouldn't that make her more powerful than the Montagues and the Capulets? Romeo suddenly felt sad. He couldn't believe that his sister's best friend would stab them in the back like this. The Montague family treated hger like family. Rose was not the same woman Romeo grew up with. You, too, will pay Rosalita. Romeo says in his mind.

Romeo and the guard continued to walk the lonely halls until they stopped right in front of a giant, red wooden door with golden colored handles. This used to be his father's office. No one was ever allowed to set foot in here unless it meant business. The guard knocks on the door three times and waited a few seconds until they heard someone on the other side. "Come in." The voice demanded.

The guard opens the door and pushes Romeo inside the room. In the center of the office lay a long, oak table. Behind it was a man in his late 40s sitting down on the leather chair. He stares at Romeo. His eyes did not hold any ounce of emotion. The man just stares at him and it creeped Romeo. "So you're the little Montague that was supposed to lead your house in the future."

"I... I just want to go home." Romeo hiccups. The anger that he once felt and the determination of annihilating the entire Capulet family drained out of him. He was back into being the scared little puppy that had his tail between his legs.

The man started roaring in laughter and does his best to compose himself. He wipes off a fake tear on his eye. "Boy, what home? There's no one here to greet you. Not your mother, your father, and your slutty sister." Romeo glares at the man and balls his hands into a fist until his knuckles turn white.