Chapter Twelve: Night at the Chambre

The music blasted through the speakers deafening the ears of everyone in the room but to no surprise, nobody cared as long as they dance to the music and grind on any human being on the dance floor. The room smelled of liquor, sexual desires, and drugs. This is the life that the innocent Juliet Capulet wanted to live? Romeo thought as he goes through a crowd of people to get a drink at the bar. He looked around at the crowd to find the person he was looking for but to no avail.

Romeo looked at his watch only to realize that it's already 12:45am. Did Paris give him the wrong information? What if Maria de Luca was just a woman who almost looked exactly like Juliet Capulet? What if Paris was just a dumbass who couldn't get the right face correct? Romeo rubbed his temples in annoyance as he thought that his time was just wasted. "That fucking asshole." He hissed.

As soon as he approached the bar, he requests for a shot. The bartender slides it to him. "Cheers." He smiles without looking at the bartender and takes the liquor in one gulp. The burning sensation from his throat soon spreads throughout his body. He loved the feel of the numbing sensation, especially when he grew agitated.

Two women approached him: both brunettes, but one taller than the other. Both using masks to cover their faces. Is masquerade the theme for tonight's event? He asked himself.

They both gave him a seductive smile. "Would you like to join us on the dance floor?" The short one purred as she placed her hands on his hard chest. She gasps when she realized how firm his body was and she wanted to see what was beneath the clothing.

Romeo grins at the both of them contemplating if he should just go ahead and have a good time, until he notices a familiar figure quickly approaching the bar. She wore a black mask with a red glittered rose on the upper corner. At first he wasn't sure if it was Juliet, but his eyes did not deceive him. He knew those wild violet eyes anywhere.

When emerald and violet eyes collided with one another, they could not pull away from their stare. Both of them were captivated by each other's beauty while undressing each other. "So beautiful." Romeo says a little to loudly, forgetting about the other two sluts who flirtatiously wanted his attention.

"Excuse me ladies." He says as he gets up from his seat and approaches the beautiful goddess right in front of him. Juliet froze in her place as if she were in a trance. Her eyes did not leave his nor did his eyes leave hers.

"You look oddly familiar, my goddess." He gives her a cheeky grin.

"I... uhh." Juliet stutters. Words could not express how surprised she was to see the Prince, especially in a bar.

"Y-your majesty. It is an honor to have you here at our establishment!" She curtsey.

Romeo began to chuckle when he noticed how shocked she was. "There's no need to bow. When I am here unwinding, I am only Dante. I am not a Prince."

Juliet blushes and offers him to sit down. She nervously enters the counter and faces the god looking man in front of her. "Would you like anything to drink... Dante?" She asked, hesitant if she should call the Prince by his first name or not.

Romeo looks at her surprised. The way she says his new name sounded good, but what did she sound like when she says his real name as he fucks her gloriously. Patience, Romeo. That time will come, too. He tells himself.

"Actually, no. I'm good." He says while gazing upon her beauty. He could gaze forever at those beautiful violet eyes, and that gaze slowly fell to her plump lips; the lips that he wants to take in his mouth and bite gently. Then his groin slightly stiffens at the view of her delicious cleavage. He wanted to fondle them with his bare hands. Damn it, Romeo! Stop it! What has gotten into you?! He mentally slaps himself.

Juliet noticed his stare and she starts turning red, even redder than a riped tomato if that was even possible. "Uhm, Prince Dante?" She called on him and caused him to snap out of his daydream.

"I- I am truly sorry, Juliet. It's just that at church, you weren't this revealing." He says in awe.

Shock. That was all Juliet felt. How did the Prince know that it was her?! As if her instincts kicked in, she lunges towards him from the bar and grabs him by the collar moving him closer to her face. Everyone around them stayed silent and watched the both of them. They were all curious at the sudden hostility that was happening in the room and intently watch to see what unfolds. But sadly, because of the loud music that hugged the room, it was impossible for them to hear what was going on between the two.

Juliet makes sure that she was loud enough only for the Prince to hear. "How the fuck did you know?!" She demanded.

Romeo was indeed surprised. This girl is known to be innocent in broad daylight and at night, she is known to be quite a naughty vixen. Now the woman before him is tough and strong. She is indeed a Capulet. He smiles and responds to her hostility. "With just seeing you for one day, I recognize those fiery violet eyes anywhere." He responds smoothly that brought shivers down her spine.

As if he were possessed, he gently grabs her by the hair and pulls her closer to his lips.

Juliet was stunned, but she closes her eyes and gladly kisses him back. She remembers the night that she spent in that bathtub, wishing he would take her. Right now, it is a dream come true. His tongue begged for entrance and she gladly parted them. Now, their tongues dance to the sound of the club music. Not that they were paying any attention to it.

Their kiss was heated passion and they did not give a fuck at all with who stares. Juliet jumps to the counter and sits on it. Her legs wrapped around him as he still stands in his place, bringing her body closer to his. His hands, now on her legs, slowly lifts the hem of the dress and travels to her soft bare thighs. Oh, how Romeo was excited to have a taste of her once and for all!

As his hands were about to reach her underwear, he felt something that shocked him causing him to stop their heated kiss. Juliet let's out a frustrated sigh and pouts at the Prince. The Prince chuckles and pecks her lips. "Looks like we will have to continue this next time." He says as he looks at his watch, but fails to pay attention to the time.

Romeo was about to walk away and before he did, he turns around to face her and winks at her. Juliet remains stunned as she was still seated on the table. She places her hands on her swollen lips. She wanted more and more of him, but there he is walking away. She can't believe that Prince Dante has left her hanging.