The beginning

Let's just say she never guessed she'd get a dream gig or have two amazing men practically fight for her.

Sasha was born into an everyday family but always wanted more. She had dreams of writing stories for people to read or turn into movies. She loved romance, comedy, drama, action... Sasha never had any trouble with boyfriends. Her fantasy filled mind did not help her keep them however.

At age 17, she was ready for her high school prom when her date called out of the blue "I am sorry Sasha... I've decided to go with Elena. She's not stuck in her own world."

Sasha was crushed, but didn't let it stop her from going to the dance anyway. She talked to her best friend Eve "Paul dumped me right before the dance. What a jerk."

Eve sighed "Girl... Get with it. Not every guy wants a girl who writes fantasy fiction. I'm sure one day that will work out for you, but in high school it's not what guys want."

Sasha hit her shoulder "Gee you're so nice. Thank you for the kind words."

Eve tried to apologize and hugged her "Best friends tell the truth. Even when it is hard to hear."

Sasha watched as her now ex was making out with the high school slut Elena. Sasha had morals, she had a vision for her life and wouldn't let that bitch ruin it. She wouldn't let Paul ruin it either.

~~~~~~~

After high school graduation Sasha found her way to Ithaca, New York to attend Cornell University. Her classes varied but the work was absolutely amazing. Her professors were impressed with how she was able to create these masterpieces of narrative, verse and dramatic writing. She easily graduated with and English major and minor in creative writing.

This led Sasha to write this screenplay and be flown to Los Angeles. A man named David Winning was in love with her script. The mix of drama, action, romance and comedy was perfect for him to direct.

Once Sasha arrived on the west coast she met with David and asked "So I have to ask what is this for?"

David smiled and reached out his hand "I have a few people in mind for a hallmark film. I would love to use that script for the story."

Sasha gasped in shock "Seriously? Everyone in school always told me to stop writing as I was in my head too much."

David continued to discuss his ideas with her "Well, when you have a natural gift for writing you don't let anyone stop you. I'd love to have your input on who to cast as the roles of Sydney and Evan."

Sasha smiled again "Well I think based on appearance and personality I think that Alison Sweeney would be perfect as Sydney and Ryan Paevey would be great as Evan!"

David told her "I was actually thinking the exact same thing. Why don't we grab lunch and discuss supporting roles? Are you free?"

Sasha was feeling like she could actually make a living doing this for once in her life and told him "Yes I'm free."

Mr Winning treated her to a lovely steak meal and she was in heaven. She knew she would meet one of her favorite actors soon. Well two actually. She did love Ali as well. This was enough motivation for her to keep writing for fun and money.

All of her exes could screw themselves at this point. She didn't even care what they were up to right then. She had found something to do with her life and that was all that mattered.

Tbc....

Will she find out how hard it is to keep writing with only one real success?

Will she meet Ryan and Ali?

Will this movie idea fail?

Will someone else enter her life and change it forever?