Romance... part 28

Sasha moaned and let out a giggle as her hunky husband was teasing her below the waist. Chris picked her up off the chair and set her down on the countertop. Peeling off her panties and spreading her legs to gain full access. He left a trail of bearded kisses up her left leg to her toned yet feminine inner thighs. Happily taking in her womanly scent as his lips softly caressed her slit. Sasha arched her back against the cupboard directly above her "OH MY GOD!"

Chris' tongue was buried deep in his wife's body giving her a sensual experience to rival all others. It seemed he always tried to outdo himself when it came to sex. Sasha never complained when he shared his love with her. It ALWAYS felt amazing. In fact it felt like heaven. EVERY SINGLE TIME!

Chris pulled her top over her head and massaged her breasts while still going down on her hard. Sasha was thoroughly enjoying the surprise session in their home kitchen. Feeling his tongue in her tightness swirling around like a typhoon. That became evident as he got a face full of her sweet juices.

Chris slowly moved his face away from her wetness to slide his very large, very hard erection inch by inch deep into his pregnant wife. Sasha both loved and hated it when he moved at a snails pace. She felt everything but it took forever to get her off that way. It was such sensual pleasurable torture.

Sasha kissed him passionately digging her nails into his bare back hoping to help him go deeper, faster. Chris took her cue and plunged all the way in giving her a seriously intense reaction. Her body shook with ecstasy while he held her to stay upright. His strong muscular arms around her waist giving him the perfect angle to thrust.

Sasha could not take anymore and fell forward smacking her face against his shoulder. Chris picked her up off the counter and carried her limp, pregnant body upstairs to their bed. Sasha was completely worn out and still experiencing that intensity. He laid her down and got in next to her. He whispered "Goodnight my beautiful goddess!"

She was so out of it, she didn't respond this time. He knew how she felt and did not need to hear a single word. He knew that Sasha considered him to be her own personal Sex god. Chris wrapped his arms around her and watched her sleep. The next day, they all had a busy start to the next few months.

~~~~~

The following morning Chris picked his sleeping beauty off the bed and turned on the hot water. He set her down to her feet and they both stepped in the shower to feel the hot droplets rain over them. His dangerously sexy blue eyes locked with hers as he exclaimed "I am so glad I get to work with you again. I know these scenes are usually fake but I want to slip one in that isn't."

Sasha nudged his arm smirking "You dirty man."

Chris smirked back "And you love that about me."

Sasha kissed him for a split second "Yes! I love my dirty old man."

Chris joked "Damn babe... I'm only a year older than you."

Sasha said laughing "Yes but you're still older."

Chris laughed "If you say so."

Sasha said "Okay, so how do we plan to sneak a real sex session in this movie?"

Chris smiled "Leave that to me gorgeous!"

Sasha, Chris and the kids went to the studio and the director told them "At first we just need some reading between Chris and Bella. Sasha you can take little Chris over there so we can see them in action."

Sasha picked up her little boy and told him "Daddy needs to work with Bella right now. Let's go little man."

Chris and Bella worked on reading more lines and putting together scenes where it was about the father/daughter aspect. Bella read a line but ad lib style "Daddy, I wish mommy wasn't so busy."

Chris read his line back to her "I know Emma, but she promised us we would have all of tomorrow with her."

Bella told him "I want mommy now!"

After a bit of conversation between them Sasha walked over with her first line "Hello my sweet little angel" giving her a hug before turning toward Chris "someone certainly missed me."

Chris looked at his sexy wife and asked "Can you blame me? You are hardly ever around, and when you are I feel like I am about to explode."

Sasha looked at her man inching her face closer to his before whispering a soft breath in his ear "Would you like me to help you with that?"

That made his obvious erection even more noticeable to everyone in the room. This told the director, producer, etc that they had in deed made the perfect casting choices.

Sasha nibbled his left ear before pulling him toward an open room. Meanwhile the kids were being safely guarded by a mutual friend who worked at the studio. This freed up Chris and Sasha to act out the first love scene in the movie. The scene that would result in her character winding up pregnant.

Chris refused to make this one be a fake... he had to make it seem as real as possible without making it obvious it actually was.

TBC...

Will they succeed in having real sex during a scene?

Will they get in trouble if they are caught?