And the winner is...

First of all, Chris was nominated for an award right before Sasha would perform her first live song on the voice. Second of all, every song Sasha sang had a deep emotional connection with her somehow. Whether it be reminding her of Chris, an angry feeling towards an ex, or made her thought of the kids... She was connected to every song. Her first live was no different.

She prepared the song as Chris was getting ready to go to his awards show. Sasha told the babysitter what to do as she ran up stairs to change her outfit. Chris watched his wife step out of the bathroom fully ready to go with him that night "Holy shit! How do you get more gorgeous after two kids?"

Sasha kissed her husbands cheek and got into his Captain America car. They made their way to the show and walked arm in arm passed interviewers and cameras. Chris showing off his dangerous eyes and Sasha showing off pretty much every curve she had.

They announced the nominees for best male actor in a drama "Chris Evans in A fathers future... Robert Downey Jr in The Innovator... Chris Pratt in Jurassic World: Blues Final Journey...
Chris Hemsworth in A knight in space... and Jeremy Renner in Ronin..."

After a moment of pause... The announcer said "And the award for best actor in a dramatic film is... Chris Evans."

Sasha kissed her mans cheek and whispered something very shocking into his ear. He stood up and accepted his award before going back to his seat "I would like to thank my family for always supporting me in everything I have done. I would like to thank my daughter Bella for being such a sweet little girl and giving me inspiration for this role. Lastly I want to thank my beautiful wife Sasha for sharing the last four years of her life with me! I love you and I could not do anything without your support!"

Sasha blushed hearing him praise her for the love. She then gave him a hug when he sat back down. He told her "Baby, when do you need to be at the studio?"

Sasha answered "Tomorrow at three. To work on the song and get changed."

Chris said "Well we need to go celebrate."

Sasha said "We can do that... As long as it does not include alcohol."

Chris gasped "Wait you only avoid it when you're pregnant."

Sasha smiled "Surprise?!?!"

Chris waited for the event to finish and took his wife to the airport to fly back home. Since he had access to a private jet, he made use of the privacy. Making love to Sasha as the plane took off and while mid air. Sasha's dress was pulled up her legs and down off her breasts. Chris rested his head on her 'pillows' telling her "I love you gorgeous!"

She smiled at him catching her breath "I love you too handsome!"

They landed back in Los Angeles and went home to sleep. Sasha laid her head on his muscular chest and smiled. As soon as she closed her eyes the dogs jumped on the bed and began licking their faces. Chris laughed quietly "Dodge... Bedtime."

He stopped and laid at the foot of the bed along with Thor.

Later the next day Sasha was at the studio rehearsing her song. She perfectly sang the song she had written Alicia Keys for her movie. Adam heard her tone, pitch, etc and commented "Oh my god if you sing like that tonight... You are going to be voted through."

After everyone finished rehearsing their songs she messaged Chris "Babe... I love you! Will you be in the audience with the kids?"

Chris could not talk or text as he was driving back to the studio. As soon as he parked, he replied "We are here right now! See you soon!"

Sasha got more excited and more nervous all at once. Chris was not by himself or just with the kids. The moment Sasha went to sing she noticed who was sitting there with them... Alicia herself. Which of course led to a question from Carson "What is it like having your friend, who wrote the song... Performing it live on the voice?"

Alicia smiled "I think it's amazing. Her voice lends itself perfectly to the song."

Carson asked Adam "What are your thoughts on that performance?"

Adam answered "Sasha is a very talented singer. The runs were executed perfectly. Always in pocket. Vote for her America!"

Tbc...

Will it be based solely on talent that she moves on?

Will it have anything to do with Chris or Alicia?