Who are you?

Sasha finally broke herself away from the passionate scene she had rehearsed with Chris and noticed a message on her phone screen "I saw you at Disney... Do NOT trust him."

Chris peered over at the screen and told her "Fuck. Who the hell is spying on us?"

Sasha replied to the fool and asked "Who are you?"

The person responded quickly "Someone that knows what he is like. Do not trust his lies."

Sasha texted back "Listen crazy... I do not know who the fuck you are but I doubt you are talking about the same guy."

They replied "Chris Evans? Born June 13th 1981? He is not that good of a guy. He puts on a front for the camera."

Sasha showed it to him and he took her phone "So because I did not end up marrying you, you have to call me a liar to my girlfriend? Grow the fuck up. I am blocking your number from her phone so you can stop harassing her."

Sasha found peace for a moment. Then suddenly it was a message on Instagram "He can't stop me from warning you. Did you know he was supposed to get married a few years ago?"

Sasha blocked her ignorant ass and said "That psycho is so crazy. I take it dating her was a terrible mistake?"

Chris sighed "Very much so. She claims I neglected her a lot and then later that I kissed her friend."

Sasha wondered what really happened and he told her "In all honesty I broke it off with her because I found her in bed with some random drunk guy. If anyone lies it is her. She does not even know what the truth is."

Sasha believed him and kept ignoring messages and insults. She ignored it so much she kept her phone off a lot. Thor came running in needing attention and a walk. Chris offered to help her as long as they could go get Dodger. Sasha loved being in nature with them... Dodger loved having another dog to play with as well as Sasha. She looked at her man smiling "I do not know that crazy girls name and honestly I no longer want to know."

Chris decided to keep that to himself at that moment but would tell her anything if she changed her mind. Dodger Thor Chris and Sasha went to this park and roamed around for hours until a friend stopped her. He could tell they were dating and said "Hey Sasha! Hey Chris!"

Sasha said "Hi Ryan! Any new projects coming?"

Ryan answered "Making a new type of ring for wanderer. As for movies or TV I am hoping the audition I had this morning went well."

Chris asked what it was for and Ryan said "A movie taking place in the mid 1400's in France."

Sasha told him "Oh wow! That is great! I know you love that time period."

Chris kissed her cheek and Ryan said noticing the obvious PDA "Thank you! How is your film coming along? Does it have a title?"

Chris replied "It does not have a name yet but we have figured out the cast and finalized scripts."

Ryan was happy for them and went on his way. He had gotten a callback already and was up against two other guys for the role.

Sasha hoped he would get it and figured he was totally fine with her choice to date Chris. In fact she had no idea how much he was okay with it. This girl who was to play the "princess" in the movie he was going for, was so completely perfect for him anyway.

Sasha sat on a bench with Chris and as the dogs ran around the park loose, she smiled "So is this what you call us doing our own thing?"

Chris laughed "No. We both have dogs and they get along so of course we share that."

Sasha said "Is it still doing my own thing when we are working on this movie?"

Chris said "Yes and no. You wrote it. I am producing and directing it. The fact that we both decided to star in it is what makes it a commonality. Also I am in love with you and at the moment I don't give a shit about anything I said in the past."

Tbc...

Is Chris more in love with Sasha than she is with him?

Will Ryan get this dream renaissance role?

Will the 'Princess' become his one true love?

Will Sasha ever decide to lose her virginity to Mr Evans?