Meeting Mr Paevey

Sasha was waiting at the studio to meet the lead actors for her script. She first saw as Alison Sweeney walked in and greeted her "Hello Ms Graves. I read the script and the build between Sydney and Evan is on a level of creativity I have never seen before. I have to compliment you on your ability to see a tremendous work of fiction and make it seem like reality."

All of a sudden he walked in. Ryan Paevey. All six feet, dark hair, blue eyed, muscular gloriousness of him. Sasha was definitely a fan of his and had been since he first stepped foot on the abc soap general hospital. Those amazing features of his were just one of the many reasons she had a serious crush.

When he spoke that was a whole different story... It was like a deep gravely angel was speaking to the room and dropped a calm sensation on everyone. Yet somehow also excited everyone at the same time. This was another reason she thought of him as basically perfect.

Ryan reached out his hand to pull Sasha in for a hug "So nice to meet you Miss Graves."

Sasha told him "Please... call me Sasha!"

Enjoying that embrace... Possibly a little too much. Thankfully Alison broke the focus and asked "Why don't we do a read through together and you tell us how it is?"

Ryan broke the grasp of the beautiful writer and went to read lines with Ali.

Alison looked at the script yet again "Evan, these last few weeks getting to know you have been the most exhilarating of my life. This little guy brought us together after you brought him into my clinic."

Ryan read with this somber memory on his mind "You saved his life after he was found on the railroad tracks. He was just two weeks old and very malnourished."

Sasha knew she had made the right decision on this cast. Now they needed the supporting cast and the dog. She needed one young enough to be the pup named "Blizzard" who would unite two people during a hazardous snow storm in Upstate New York.

David and Sasha searched high and low for a puppy when suddenly Ryan called "Crazy thing just happened. I was out walking and I found the perfect dog. However it may take a little time for him to be ok."

Sasha asked "What? Why would it take a little while?"

Ryan sighed "I found him on the side of the road and he had an injured leg. I am bringing him to the emergency clinic."

Sasha gasped "Is he going to be alright? Should I meet you there?"

Ryan said "Yeah sure. Then you can check him out for yourself."

Sasha got in her vehicle and drove to meet Ryan. She parked outside the clinic and asked "What room is he in?"

The lady at the desk showed her where to go and Ryan nervously smiled "Hello again Miss Graves!"

Sasha looked at him then at the puppy, "He is adorable. Definitely young enough. You saved his life Ryan!"

~~~~~

A week later Sasha went to the clinic to pick up the puppy and ran into a man. Carrying his dog inside the building. She asked herself 'What happened to Dodger?'

She didn't talk to the man although part of her wanted to. He didn't speak to her either as he was too preoccupied with giving his dog emergency treatment. He had gotten into something and was vomiting with extreme diarrhea. The handsome man walked past her without saying a word.

Sasha left with her dog and called Ryan and Alison back to the studio. Ryan took one look at "Blizzard" and said "His real name should be Thor. He is such a strong little guy."