Dreams come true... Or not

On their two month anniversary Chris brought Sasha to Disneyland to explore the park and see just how into him she was. He knew she loved to sing as well as write so he found a place to go sing any song she wanted. He picked a random Disney song for her and clicked the record button on his phone. Out of her mouth came this angelic tone singing the words "Have you ever heard the wolf cry to the blue corn moon or ask the grinning bobcat why he grinned? Can you sing with all the voices of the mountain? Can you paint with all the colors of the wind? Can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"

After she finished her song for him, she picked a song for him to sing for her.

While it is a difficult task to "compete" with Robin Williams... She had him perform "Friend Like Me" and laughed so hard at his comedic movements and tone of voice.

Sasha then decided they need a duet... She suggested "Baby... I think we should do this one. From tangled."

He agreed to that and had someone record them... She started off "All those days watching from the windows All those years outside looking in
Al that time never even knowing just how blind I've been
Now I'm here blinking in the starlight Now I'm here suddenly I see
Standing here it's oh so clear
I'm where I'm meant to be...

And at last I see the light and it's like the fog has lifted
and at last I see the light and it's like the sky is new
and its warm and real and bright
and the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different Now that I see you."

Chris chimed in "All those years chasing down a daydream
all those years living in a blur
all that time never truly seeing things the way they were
now she's here shining in the starlight now she's here suddenly I know
if she's here it's crystal clear
I'm where I'm meant to go..."

Both together "And at last I see the light and its like the fog is lifted
and at last I see the light and its like the sky is new
and its warm and real bright and the world has somehow shifted
all at once everything is different
now that I see you...
Now that I see you"

Neither of them realized a large crowd had gathered to watch a writer and actor/producer/director sing this beautiful duet and were in awe at how well they meshed their voices together. In fact everyone yelled out "encore encore encore"

Sasha looked at her sweet, goofy, dangerously sexy boyfriend and asked "Beauty and the beast or Aladdin?"

Chris motioned for the guy to start up a certain song and Sasha immediately knew what to do. She belted out "Beauty and the beast (tale as old as time)" giving her man a very romantic gaze in the process. Sasha had this moment where she wanted nothing more than for him to sing a different song for her. Just to pick a random love song from either the 70's or 80's and sing it for her ears only.

That would not happen that day however. She finished her tour of Disney and left the park grinning ear to ear and whispering "When are we going to work on that final scene?"

He knew exactly which one she was referring to and told her "We could always go over the lines tonight."

Sasha smirked "I meant practice the actions."

Chris' brows perked up curiously wondering if that meant she was willing to have sex with him but he quickly realized her "rehearsal" was purely simulation. Nothing real about it. Except for the kisses. Those were 100% authentic.

She rehearsed her scene starting with "I can't believe my life turned out this way."

He exclaimed "I never expected to fall in with love with the girl I've known my entire life. You need to know just how I feel. I want you to experience everything in my heart and buried deep in my soul. Please let me show you how completely in love with you I am!"

Their eyes met with a sultry gaze to which Sasha came extremely close to losing herself in. She managed to hold on as they began pressing their flesh together while wearing a skimpy lingerie set and tight boxer briefs. She could feel his bulge press against her thighs as they "rehearsed" the love scene.

While they 'practiced' she received a text with the following message "Hey... I saw you at Disney. Do NOT trust him."

Tbc...

Is Sasha breaking down her walls to allow Chris what he wants?

Will Sasha see who texted her?

Who is this mysterious message from?

Is this person dangerous or jilted?