Touring the country

At the point of the summer where Sasha was to go on tour with The Voice contestants and Adam Levine...she told Chris "I leave tomorrow! I know it sucks that we barely see each other lately, but I love you!"

Chris hugged his gorgeous wife and said "I have a bunch of scripts I am taking with me."

Sasha wondered what he meant by that "What?"

Chris said "I am taking a month or so off from actually auditioning for movies and I am going with you. The kids are coming along."

Bella shouted "We go with mommy?"

Chris knelt down to her level "Yes baby girl. We are going with mommy this summer."

Sasha said "Oh really? Are you paying your own way?"

Chris said "Of course! I am paying for Bella, little Chris, and myself."

Sasha gave her man a kiss "I suppose it is a good thing. We have spent about one day together in the last month."

Chris watched his wife pack and got himself ready too. It took a little extra time to get the kids prepared for the road. He packed diapers and bottles for Chris. He packed pull ups, sippy cups, and snacks for Bella. He had special stage headphones for both of them to protect both of their ears.

Bella hugged her mom and said "Love you mommy."

Sasha hugged her little girl back "I love you too my princess Bella!"

Chris helped her get ready for bed and kissed her forehead "Go to sleep kiddo! We leave with mommy in the morning."

Bella was too excited to sleep "Daddy will you cuddle with me and tell me a story?"

Chris snuggled next to her and asked "What kind of story?"

Bella said "Princess story."

Chris made one up on the spot and said "Once there was a sweet little girl who would not listen and the king told her she needed to go to sleep. The little princess shut her eyes and started dreaming."

Bella laughed "Daddy... That's not a story."

Sasha walked in and said "Okay come here."

She sat on the edge of the bed and told them both "Once upon a time in a city called LA, a little princess was born but she couldn't go home to her castle. It took months for her to get strong enough to leave the hospital. The king and queen gathered around the princess hoping she would survive and be able to go home every day. One day the doctors told the king and queen she could finally go home. This made the queen so happy and the king got her ready to be seen by her adoring public..." before even finishing her sentence she noticed Bella's eyes were closed.

Chris pouted on the way to their bedroom "Show off."

Sasha laughed "What, I write stories. Besides, I based it off her months of being in the hospital."

Chris said "Oh I know. You just like to show off."

Sasha laughed "Yes. I do. I love showing off. Like this for example."

Chris smirked as he watched his pregnant wife strip naked in front of him. Their bedroom door locked shut as she straddled him. Helping him out of his clothing before lowering her body down onto his. Sasha felt his hardness plunge deep into her tightness. Moaning into his kiss, digging her manicured nails into his back. Sharing intense love with her husband until she collapsed on his chest.

Early the next morning, Chris barely opened his eyes as he heard Sasha roll her bags out the door. He realized it was time to wake up and be ready to leave. He could go back to sleep later. She told him "I'll get Chris, you get Bella."

He walked into the bedroom and whispered "Bella... Wake up sweetie!"

She opened her eyes and told him "Is it time to go daddy?"

Chris smiled down at her "Yes it is baby! Mommy has your bag."

Sasha walked out the door with little Chris and kissed her daughter as she helped her get in the vehicle "When we get on the road you can go back to sleep."

Chris started the car and drove to the first location. They met up with the band and Adam.

Tbc...

Will Sasha be happier with her family on the road?

Will Chris hinder her performances?

Will Adam be glad he picked Sasha as an artist?

Will the baby's health be effected by Sasha touring?