The winner of The Voice Season 17...

Weeks of live performances passed by and for Sasha's finale song written by her, she asked the band "Ok strange question... Is it possible to get Chris on stage playing piano for it since I wrote it with his help?"

Paul Merkovich agreed to that and Adam suggested a few ideas to make the performance really seem intimate. Sasha would wear a fancy gown and start off to the side of the piano eventually sitting on the edge furthest away from the keys. Halfway through the song moving closer until finally on the last line having her face just inches from his. She sang her heart out and during her actual performance, Chris snuck a quick kiss at the very end. Which caused the audience to blow up in excitement. Happy years filled her eyes as she talked with Carson and the coaches. Adam commented "She wrote that song two months ago while sitting down at the keyboard with her husband. It just came to her and honestly I think it is one of the best most heartfelt songs I have heard in a long time."

Later in the show Sasha sang her personal choice which was "When You're Smiling" for her little girl.

Blake commented "Oh my god that was another great performance. How is it you seem so connected to every song you have done?"

Sasha answered "When my little girl left the hospital after spending three months in the NICU this song played in the car when we put her in the car seat!"

Kelly added "Aww that is so sweet. Please tell me she was smiling when she got to go home."

Sasha said "Yes! She was so beautiful and we finally got to bring her home."

John smiled "That was absolutely amazing!"

Adam commented "I say this every week... But it's true. You just won the voice!"

To close the show he did his duet with in the style of James Taylor and Carole King "You've got a friend."

That night, Chris and Sasha were tweeting fans about her performances and who was voting for her.

Sasha picked up her little boy "Mommy has news" Chris already knew about it so he just listened and watch his kids react "You are going to have a little brother or sister."

Bella walked closer and hugged her "Big sister."

Sasha told her "You already are a big sister."

Bella said "Other baby. Mommy baby."

Chris was loving how cute his little girl was and hugged her himself "Boy or girl?"

Bella told him "Girl! Daddy girl!"

Chris said "But then you won't be my baby girl anymore."

Bella said "No baby girl! Two baby girl."

Sasha said giggling "Well she does have pretty good logic babe."

The next morning Chris searched iTunes to see where she ranked "You have the entire top 5 filled with your songs."

She was shocked "What? I do?"

Bella woke up and heard the excitement "Yay mama."

Chris kissed her sweet little face "I think mommy is going to win tonight baby."

Ryan and Kara texted her "We voted for you last night. We told everyone to vote for you as well."

Sasha was losing her mind for a moment 'Is this all a dream?'

Suddenly she was on stage with old friends from Team Adam and shared a song with Sir Paul McCartney. That made her night more than the results would have. It also stirred a little jealousy within her husband who tweeted as it happened "My wife gets to sing with Paul McCartney... #SoJealous #SoGood #VoiceFinale"

Moments later, Carson read off the order of finalists. "In 4th place from team Kelly... Tyson" reading the next name "In third place from team Blake... Connor" waiting a moment before asking John and Adam "What do you have to say to Sasha and Alec before I read off the winner?"

John spoke "Alec, you have continued to prove yourself as an amazing singer week after week! Yes you started on team Kelly, but after I stole you in the battles, I had to keep you."

Adam said "Sasha you have amazed us all since day one. I know no matter what happens tonight you are the voice. You already have a great family and the world needs to hear you sing."

Chris was sitting there with the kids nervous that she would actually win. As much as he wanted her to, he also wanted to have time with her. This would complicate their schedules so much more.

Carson looked at the name and called out "The winner of season 17 is.... Sasha Evans!"

Tbc...

Will Chris make it work with his wife's new schedule?

Will Sasha continue writing stories or will she focus on music?

Will the baby be fine with all the added stress on their family?