Picking roles

As Chris was riding with his family to begin her tour, he was also reading scripts and found one that hit him hard. It was about a man who had married his beautiful best friend and were about to have a second child. They already had a three year old daughter and she was a cute spunky kid. He looked at his little girl who was about 4 and asked "Can you help daddy read lines baby?"

Bella looked up him curiously "What do I do?"

Chris gave her cute little cheeks a pinch and said "You read the lines of the little girl."

Bella said "I can't read yet. You have to tell me what to say."

Chris read one line and she repeated it back to him "Daddy, I want mommy to be home."

Chris read his line as the dad "Sweetie, mommy will be back later today. She went to go get you something special."

Bella repeated the line "Daddy, when is the baby coming?"

Chris read his line "In a few months. I thought you were excited about being a big sister?"

Bella repeated the line "I just don't like mommy going away so much."

Chris paused reading for a moment to hug his little girl "Come here."

Bella snuggled with her dad and asked "Why is mommy so busy?"

Chris told her "She has to go sing for people baby. She won the show and has to perform for everyone."

Bella started crying "I want mommy."

Chris wrapped her securely in his arms "We will go see mommy in a minute. She has to practice the songs."

Sasha was at her first tour stop and was in deed practicing her songs. Bella ran up to her shouting "Mommy..."

Sasha turned to see her cute little girl and picked her up "Are you being good for daddy?"

Bella said "Mommy, I need a hug."

Sasha said "Baby... Mommy is working."

Bella cried "Please..."

Sasha said "Okay. One hug. Then you go be good for daddy."

After a few hours, the show was going to start and she went on stage in a beautiful dress and halfway through a song, she called Chris and the kids out on the stage. She picked up Bella "This is my sweet little girl Bella and I wrote this song for her."

Sasha sang her song with lyrics "You are precious, you are sweet, your smile makes me melt, I watch you sleep, I hope you dream that one day you can be anything..."

Bella listened to her mom sing about her and smiled holding on tight.

After the show was over, Bella fell asleep in Sasha's arms and Chris helped the baby go to sleep. In the middle of the night Chris whispered to his wife "I love you my beautiful goddess."

Sasha kissed her husband for a split second "I love you too my handsome husband!"

~~~~~

A few days after the tour started, Chris was reading lines with Bella again but this time managed to add in Sasha.

Sasha read the hot moms line "Baby, we need to do something exciting before this other baby is born."

Chris read the following line "Get a babysitter exciting or kid friendly exciting?"

Sasha smirked "Oh how about we start with kid friendly then we find a babysitter."

Chris felt a surge of sexual desire flow through his body as she read the line with the perfect tone and facial expression. Her eyes lustfully gazing at her husband watching him clear a lump in his throat. She was between locations and there were other people around to watch the kids.

Sasha brought her man to a semi private area of the bus and using her eyes only, she asked him to undress her. He read her facial cues and slipped her tank top over her head. Exposing her lacy silk bra as he then pulled her skirt down to her ankles showing her matching panties. Sasha had to tease her man by slowly lifting his shirt up his muscular abs and chest. Tracing a finger slowly over every muscle and every defining line. His pants constricting his lower muscle the more Sasha teased him. Her sparkling eyes locked with his as she moved her lips over his skin. Chris was enjoying his wife taking control, yet he wanted her so badly. Her lace and silk covered body rubbing over his crotch.

Sasha leaned down to kiss his perfectly kissable lips for a split second before completely removing his shirt. Chris knew she was going to purposely do things as slowly as possible. Sasha then moved her lips down his waist to slowly undo his belt with her teeth. She fought the clasp on his jeans for a bit which only added to the pleasurable torture Sasha dished out. Chris felt her nipples graze against his body like little daggers.

Finally after teasing her husband for quite some time, she lowered her completely naked body onto his hardened erection. Grunts and groans exited his lips as she ran her nails over his chest muscles. Sasha leaned down to kiss him again, only this time she didn't pull away. She had teased him long enough... she wanted him and he wanted her. Sasha and Chris spent the day giving each other repeated and lengthy orgasms.

Tbc...

Will someone spy on Chris and Sasha being 'romantic'

Will Chris have a problem getting the role of the father with a gorgeous pregnant wife?

Who will they pair with the lead male as the wife and child?