Revealing her secret

Sasha had now made the unspoken decision to date Chris and now she had something to eventually share with him. That would come later.

After discussing the movie ideas, his electrifying eyes locked with hers as they sat inches from one another. Her black leather couch sticking to her sweaty skin while his left hand moved slowly toward her neck. His right hand sliding behind her back pulling her body closer to his. Sasha did not know whether he was trying to get her naked or give her a kiss. All of a sudden she felt this surge of electricity upon her lips as he began kissing her. She thought 'Oh my god... This man is truly dangerous!'

Chris' hands held her body in place while sensually making out with her. Sasha was thrilled to have a man so interested in her, but she was not exactly wanting to go further. She had something hidden that he did not know. Something that could possibly mess up her relationship with him.

Instead of actually speaking up she stopped his kiss and turned on a movie she loved of his. Starring Anna Farris, Chris Pratt, Anthony Mackie, etc which led him to ask "What exactly is your number?"

Sasha knew he meant how many guys had she slept with... Which led her to say somewhat nervously "This may sound crazy but it is zero!"

He gasped and looked her up and down "I do not believe that. There is no fucking way you are at zero!"

Sasha explained "I had one serious boyfriend in high school. Beyond that I dated a few guys for a very short time. I never slept with anyone!"

Chris listened to her tone but still questioned her seriousness... "I still have a hard time believing that. You are stunning and unless it was your own choice I can't possibly see anyone turning you down. I never would!"

Sasha looked at him with a very intense look "It is my choice. I have never had an issue finding a date, but I do have morals and until I decide to go for it, I have zero interest in sex."

Chris thought back to her scene in the script and wondered if she meant that or not. After all it seemed very realistic to him and he challenged himself to find out the truth. Was Sasha really against having sex or did she just need a proper guy to unleash her inner hidden wild side.

She stood up and told him "If you want to eat or drink anything, go look in my fridge, I am taking a shower."

Chris grabbed a beer and a sandwich while he imagined sharing that shower with her. Letting the warm water flow over their bodies and it got him so distracted that he knocked over the bottle. It was not until after she came out of the bathroom in a little yellow towel that he even noticed the spilled beer on her floor. He grabbed a towel and soaked it up.

Sasha walked out of her bedroom wearing this little red dress with black see through bra and panties. He finished cleaning his mess and asked "Are we going somewhere?"

Sasha told him "Yes! We are."

Chris asked "Where?"

Sasha told him "Surprise me!"

He was still hungry but he also wanted her to have a good reason to show that dress off. They found this park and he asked someone "Are you still giving rides?"

The man sitting on the carriage happily said "Of course! We go all night."

Chris helped his lady into her seat and wrapped an arm around her waist. She saw the view in front of her and kissed his cheek "I love you Christopher!"

Not many people had ever called him that other than the doctor when he was born and he knew it would be something special for her. He smiled as they rode off into the starry night "I love you Sasha!"

Being both impromptu and romantic she kissed him for a split second, then rested her head on his strong shoulder before her eyes became too heavy to stay open.

Tbc...

Will Chris win his personal challenge or will Sasha prove to be harder to unlock?

Will Ryan be okay with her decision to date another man?

How will the simulated sex scene go between the Virgin Sasha and experienced Chris?