The dream

Kara and Ryan were sleeping next to each other while the baby was in her bassinet a few feet away. James was down the hall in his room sleeping in his crib. All of a sudden Ryan imagined himself twenty years older watching his son kiss a girl. Hearing the name Bella he wanted to know if it was that Bella. He realized he was dreaming about his son falling in love with Sasha's daughter. Which was going to officially make Chris and Ryan in laws.

Chris was sleeping with his gorgeous wife and had no idea he was dreaming the exact same thing. Bella falling in love with James and becoming his wife. Making her Ryan's daughter in law. They always did what they could to become closer in other ways and this was one way to make it permanent.

Sasha and Kara were unaware that all four of them were literally dreaming in synchronization. Imagining their kids becoming family and not just James and Bella. It included Hannah and Chris too. In fact once to that part of the dream... It was a double wedding between all four kids.

Sasha woke up and told her husband "Baby? Did you just have a strange dream? Not exactly strange I guess but unexpected?"

Chris looked in her eyes "About our kids marrying Ryan's?"

Sasha asked "What? No way? You had the same dream?"

She then proceeded to text Kara who told her "We both had that dream as well."

Sasha was so confused. Why would all four of them simultaneously have the same exact dream?

She tried to put it out of her mind by writing. She kept coming back to it though. Where the two kids from each family grew up to become family through a double wedding. In a way it did help her cope with the idea. It was shocking to actually consider it as they were still so young. Chris was five weeks old and Bella was two years old. James was two and a half and Hannah was five weeks old.

Sasha and Kara had indeed survived the impossible, but now were dreaming the impossible. Could their kids really end up married? Was everyone losing their minds?

Chris picked up his little boy looking at his cute little face and smiled "Your mommy is the best person I know. Daddy has more love in his heart because of her."

Sasha had finished writing part of her story when she walked by and heard him. She said nothing, just walked into the next room. She smiled as she grabbed a handful of empty bottles to pump. Minutes later, as if on cue... Baby Chris started crying and she handed her husband a full bottle of milk. He held his son, happily feeding him on the couch. He gazed down at his little boy and grinned. Sasha finished pumping and walked over to see the look on Chris' face. She had only seen it once before. The moment he first fed his daughter. A look of extreme pride and so much love as a father. Sasha realized she had definitely made the right decision by marrying him and having his children. She waited a while for the babies to go back to sleep so she could surprise him.

Shock was most definitely the first thing that came to mind "I thought you were supposed to wait a few weeks after giving birth."

Sasha whispered "I was cleared yesterday baby!"

He knew not to argue with her on anything, so he grabbed her by her cheeks and pulled that sexy body close to his. Sasha kissed her husband on his lips grabbing the sides of his face while she rocked her hips over his pants. Moving one hand down to his belt before pulling it out. Her eyes filled with hunger as she unzipped his jeans and began stroking him. Chris playfully tackled his wife on to the cushions as he lifted her t shirt over her head and slid her pants off. He left a trail of kisses down her abdomen before parting her legs to give her such intense pleasure.

Sasha felt waves of ecstasy the more he took care of her every need. After using about ten positions on various surfaces... She finally collapsed in exhaustion. He caught her with his loving arms and told her "You are a goddess!"

Tbc...

How will Sasha react to hearing that word?

Will she say the same about him?