The decision

Sasha and Chris had gotten to spend a lot of time together working on scripts, taking care of the kids, and of course making love. Was she ready to expand her career and add another title to the mix? Chris thought she should. So did America.

It all started when Chris was tweeting about a movie premiere he had been to and a fan asked "Is it true your wife wrote the song Alicia Keys sang in your movie two 1/2 years ago?"

Chris answered "Yes!"

Another fan tweeted "There is footage online of you two singing for fun... Why doesn't she try out for American Idol?"

Chris replied "She is more into The Voice."

She tweeted back "Okay why doesn't she try out for The Voice? She always tweets Adam Levine."

Sasha entered the conversation "Really? You think I should? I write a lot, I have two kids, I am a wife!"

A third fan added "Yes! You should! What kind of music do you like?"

Sasha said "Almost anything. I love Disney, Boston based bands, Chicago based bands, UK bands, classic rock, punk rock, Biggie and 2 Pac, Elton John, Stevie Wonder, Lionel Richie, Kenny Rogers, Cher, Aretha, Carole King, Carly Simon, Rat Pack, Louis Armstrong, other jazz artists..."

The fan tweeted "So you know a lot of music from many decades... All the more reason to go audition. You could seriously win."

Chris encouraged her to go try out and she made it onto the show for a blind audition. Her coach choices were Blake Shelton, John Legend, Kelly Clarkson, and Adam Levine. Chris, Bella and little Chris were watching backstage as she went on stage to sing.

Her choice was "I don't want a miss a thing" by Aerosmith.

Bella clapped when she heard her mom sing and Chris had a smile on his face thinking 'Hell yeah, she picked someone from Boston.'

Carson watched with them and as soon as all four chairs were turned he asked Bella "Who do you think mommy should pick?"

Bella told him "Adam."

Chris said "I know she won't pick Blake unless he somehow talks her into it. She loves the other three."

John asked "What's your name?"

Sasha said "Sasha Evans. I am in Los Angeles but born in Chicago."

Adam asked "Didn't you write the song for Alicia Keys?"

Sasha told him "Yes I did! That was for the movie I did with my handsome husband Chris!"

Kelly chimed in "No way. Is he here?"

Sasha said "With my two kids Bella and Christopher."

Kelly asked "Can I please get a hug?"

Carson walked them all out and after she got her hug, Sasha almost picked Kelly. Adam said "Lets keep him out here and quick do your favorite Beatles track."

Which totally made Sasha want him as her coach... She couldn't pick one so Chris whispered one into her ear "The long and winding road... That leads to your door... Will never disappear... I've seen that road before... It always leads me here... Lead me to your door..."

Sasha had to pick Adam after that moment. Plus she had a moment she sang on stage in front of the country with Chris. Bella giggled as she heard her moms choice "Yay mommy!"

She had this idea that she would make it to the final and have a special duet. A very special duet. She would have her own Kenny/Lionel or James/Carole moment.

She told her man "Thank you for the push! I love you handsome!"

Chris gave Sasha one of those famous dangerous looks he had and told her "I think Adam just won the show! I love you too beautiful!"

Tbc...

How far will Sasha go on The Voice?

Will anyone have the chance to steal her to their team?

Will Team Adam have a winner again?

Will this prevent Sasha from writing more scripts?