The honeymoon from hell

Just as Sasha thought she was going to enjoy herself on this start of her honeymoon, she was proven wrong. Instantly after landing in Paris, she began throwing up and feeling horrible. She assumed it was a bug from someone on the plane, however she was wrong. Chris spent his time taking care of her instead of sharing happiness.

On December 26th, she hoped she would feel less sick but more vomiting, more sensitivities, more headaches. Sasha moaned in pain and irritation "This sucks. I only got one night with you!"

Chris looked into her eyes trying to make her feel better "I know, but you are sick. You need to rest so you can feel better."

Sasha tried so hard not to complain but the fact that her entire body hurt made it very difficult. Chris brought her to the balcony of the hotel so she could get fresh air and even that bothered her. She would smell something and vomit. He carried her into the bathroom to give her full access to the toilet and anytime she did it triggered her senses and made her do it again. Chris spent every day trying to make her comfortable and after four days he took her to a French hospital.

The doctor asked "How long have you been vomiting?"

Sasha told her "Four days. Along with soreness and tenderness all over my body."

The doctor asked "Do you have a fever?"

Sasha said "No. I do have headaches."

Chris asked "Could she be showing early signs of morning sickness? We got married a few days ago."

The doctor said "It is possible but also too soon to tell. The minimum is 10 days after the last cycle."

Sasha knew when her last one ended. Basically right before her first night with him. Which meant 4 1/2 days prior. She had 5 1/2 to go before she would know.

She would be back home in California before she would ever know. Chris did what he could to lessen her nausea and vomiting by avoiding certain smells. Which did actually help, but only a little.

After the west honeymoon ever, which included a delayed flight, sickness, switching rooms three times, and a trip to the hospital they went home. Seeing Dodger and Thor brought some cheer to Sasha as she considered the idea of actually being pregnant. She knew it was scientifically possible to become pregnant after one session but did not expect it to happen to her.

Chris took his wife to the hospital in LA after the 10th day to get her a blood test done. Sasha waited for the doctor to take her blood and figure out why she was so sick. She was so nervous to find out the truth "Chris, am I going to be a good mom if I am pregnant?"

He looked into her eyes with a gaze that made her calm and turned on at the same time "I have seen you with a lot of kids in the time I have known you. You are going to be a great mom."

Sasha waited and waited for what seemed like forever until the doctor returned with her results "Well I have good news and bad news. The bad news is we found an unusual level of HGH in your blood stream. We need to do further testing."

Chris asked "What is the good news?"

The doctor said "You are 10 days pregnant. By the way none of our tests will cause any interference with the pregnancy."

Chris was relieved to hear that and held her hand "Maybe it is nothing" looking at the doctor "Is it possible that her levels are strange for no reason? Is it a sign of a tumor?"

The doctor said "We won't know until we run tests. It is possible but we will need to do those tests ASAP."

Tbc...

Does Sasha have an endocrine related tumor?

Will it interfere with the pregnancy?

Is the high level of HGH really nothing?