New Years Wedding

It was coming to be 8 pm on New Year's Eve. Sasha was meeting her friend Kara at a church telling her "This dress is gorgeous! Are you sure it fits right?"

Kara asked "Are you sure yours fits right?"

Sasha said "Not really. I am having a second baby."

Kara said "Oh thank you for telling me that. I have to admit something myself. Ryan and I are expecting again too."

Sasha asked "How far along?"

Kara said "Seven weeks! How about you?"

Sasha said "Oh my god really? Me too! I am hoping for a boy."

Kara said "A girl! We want one of each."

Sasha knew how Ryan felt so she said "He wants at least one of each."

Kara said "Can you help me get this zipped and tied closed?"

Sasha helped her string the corset part underneath and then zipped the back. Kara helped Sasha with her zipper as well. She helped her with a pendant Ryan had designed for the bridesmaids as well as gave her a special maid of honor ring. Sasha gasped "Oh my god it's so beautiful! He is so talented with metal work. My husband is very talented at a lot of other things."

Kara was well aware of that and told Sasha "Such as directing and producing films. Spoiling you with affection. Getting you pregnant with very little effort."

Sasha laughed "I don't think it was very hard for Ryan either."

The moment arrived for the ceremony to begin and Sasha walked behind Kara helping keep the train of her gown straight. She noticed her handsome husband standing there with the other groomsmen. As well her 'partner' for the evening Mike Viruet. He was aware of Sasha's husband and knew it was all temporary. He had one dance with her and that was it. The rest of the evening she was Chris' partner. His real partner. Mike on the other hand had his own date he was aching to be with that night.

Sasha stood there gazing into the eyes of her handsome man and watched as her friend Kara married the love of her life. After the vows and rings they kissed. A sweet and passionate kiss before heading to the reception.

Chris kissed his wife before sitting down to eat. She whispered "Kara knows."

He kept it quiet at first until Ryan asked if there was something going on with Sasha. Then he said "We are having another baby."

The music started a little bit later and Chris watched as his wife danced with someone else. Of course he had to do the same. Finally that song ended and Chris got to hold his pregnant wife. His dangerously blue eyes locked with hers and she rested her head on his strong shoulder. His arms tightly holding her close to his body as their song played. Sasha fought to keep her eyes open and he took her from the dance floor and sat on a chair. Letting his exhausted wife rest in his arms.

Ryan shared his dance with Kara and noticed she was tired as well. The reception was not remotely over but he had to make an announcement for her "We have to cut this short. My bride is expecting our second child and can't seem to finish this party. Please enjoy yourselves and help yourself to the cake."

Their layer was separate and boxed up so they could eat it later. Sasha and Chris were in their room for the evening as Kara and Ryan were doing the same. Sasha and Kara had trouble staying awake while Chris and Ryan watched their wives sleep peacefully.

Bella and James were sleeping at the house with Scott and his kids plus the dogs. The next morning, Sasha woke up to find herself and Chris in their underwear "Babe? How did get this way?"

Chris smirked "I wanted you to be comfortable and you were already asleep so I helped you out of the dress."

Sasha was okay with that and pulled him down on top of her for a deep kiss. Chris wanted her but also wanted his unborn child to actually come into existence. He hated turning her down and rarely ever did, but at that moment he stopped the kiss.

Sasha whined "Baby... I need you."

He walked out of the room and took a cold shower which did not remotely help him. It was nearly impossible for Chris to ignore his wife like that and was finding his usual methods harder than ever to work. He went back to the bed and dropped the towel. He kissed her lips and trailed down her body. Both of them now completely ignoring the doctors orders and having sex when she was not supposed to experience that much excitement.

He looked down after thirty minutes to be sure she was not spotting. That would be the one thing to stop him in his tracks. Chris continued pleasuring his wife until she could not take anymore.

Sasha laid there with her head on his chest "I love you!"

Chris kissed her forehead "I love you too!"

Tbc...

How premature will the baby be if they keep disobeying her doctors orders?

Will Kara have a little girl and Sasha have a little boy?

Will Chris and Ryan become closer friends?