Lovers... Interrupted

Chris and Sasha had been intimate for a few hours without anyone barging in on them... Until Adam needed something from his bag and caught a glimpse of them moaning and digging their nails into each others backs. He minded his own business as it was something him and Behati would do. He stepped out quietly getting ideas for the next time he was with his wife.

Chris did not notice anything but Sasha did. She heard a creak and wondered who had left the area. They ended their love sessions and laid there in exhaustion. Sasha asked curiously "Did you hear a noise before?"

Chris asked "Other than you? No."

Sasha said "I think someone saw us. I don't know who though."

Chris held her close "Maybe they didn't pay attention. Everybody's stuff is in here."

After getting dressed again, Sasha left the room and noticed a look on someone's face. She then heard Chris behind her and whispered "Baby I know who heard or saw us."

Chris asked "How? Who?"

Sasha whispered "Look at his face. He saw us."

Chris noticed who she was talking about and whispered "Does it really matter that Adam Levine saw us naked? Doesn't he have all sorts of music videos with his wife?"

Sasha said "Two with her. Some with his exes."

Chris quietly told her "He probably doesn't care. He probably misses her and is thinking of ways to show her that later."

Sasha got over the fact that Adam saw them having sex and asked for Bella. Chris asked for his little boy. A friend brought them over and Bella asked "Mommy, were you playing with daddy?"

Sasha didn't know exactly how to answer that "Yes!" She didn't want to give any details as Bella was far too young.

Bella asked "Is it a game for just mommy and daddy?"

Chris chimed in "Yes it is. A special thing for just me and mommy."

Bella said "Ok daddy. Mommy makes a lot of noise."

Chris realized he needed to make their 'fun' be quieter. Although he enjoyed hearing all the sounds coming from his wife's mouth, he didn't need his daughter asking so many questions.

~~~~~

Three weeks after the your started, Chris got a call asking "Can you come in and do the official reading tomorrow?"

This casting call was in New York which worked since he was currently there. He said "Yes! I can be there at 9 am."

The next day he brought his kids with him which led the casting director to ask "Can she read with you?"

Bella and Chris read the lines of the dad and little girl. The director told him "Now we just need a gorgeous woman to play your wife."

They had everyone who showed up do the reading but he had zero chemistry with any of them. Sasha came to see what was going on and the man asked "Can you read that line please?"

Sasha read her line "I love our sweet angel, but I can't believe we finally get another baby. We have been trying for two years."

Chris read the corresponding line "My beautiful wife is giving me everything I have ever wanted."

Which when the director heard that, he wondered who was speaking... The character or Chris. He said "We want all of you to play a family. Are you aware of the fact that this character will require a pregnancy simulator suit?"

Sasha told him "Or not. I happen to be four months pregnant right now."

He took back his previous statement "That works too. Unless it works out time wise with filming we will need to simulate the delivery and birth."

Sasha now had been asked to play this role. She was an actor, singer, writer, mom, wife, and had no clue how to juggle it all. Chris wrapped his strong arms around her waist in that moment kissing her forehead "You are a great mom, you love me more than I have ever been loved by anyone else, you still write amazing stories, you are sharing your vocal talents with the world and I know this baby will be just as loved as our other two."

That calmed Sasha down so much and she kissed his cheek in appreciation "I needed that!"

Tbc...

Would Sasha truly be stable throughout everything?

Would the movie be a success while giving them time together?

Will Adam share anything he saw?