The first day of the rest of her life

Chris watched as his beautiful bride walked closer to him on her fathers arm. She wanted to look and sound like Peggy that day so she learned how to adopt an English accent. Watching him react to her dress of choice made her realize she had made the the right choice.

The officiant began speaking "We are gathered here today to join these two in marriage. Christopher Robert Evans and Sasha Marie Graves. If anyone has any reason these two should not wed, speak now or forever hold your peace."

A man entered the crowd and said "You can't get hitched without me!"

Chris noticed the man standing there in full iron man garb and laughed a little. Of course RDJ had to make an entrance. Almost pissing Sasha off at when it happened but instead she laughed. Who was next Mackie dressed like Falcon? Stan dressed as White Wolf/Winter Soldier? Johanssen as Black Widow?

They all appeared one at a time before they proceeded with the wedding. Chris was dying a little knowing it was turning into a Captain America: The Winter Soldier cast wedding. Samuel L Jackson appeared dressed as Nick Fury to complete the ensemble.

The officiant said "If there are no more interruptions the couple would like to continue. Sasha would like to say her own vows."

Sasha began speaking with her adopted accent "I never expected to find the love of my life on the way to Los Angeles from New York! Especially not by literally walking into him in an airport. It took time for me to realize there was a reason for that other than for you to see my script I had written. Before I met you I always had people interested in me but then would leave because they thought I was in my head too much writing all the time. That changed when I met you and my writing is what brought us together. I still pinch myself wondering if this is all some electorate trick put on by the universe and I will wake up alone tomorrow. I love you more than any man I have ever known and I want to spend the rest of my life making sure you know that! You are my best friend, my soul mate, and Dodger is the best dog I could ever spend time with."

Chris believed her statement about his dog as she had issues with Thor driving her crazy at times. He may have been her favorite breed but he was far less chill than Dodger. "Sasha, you are the woman I never expected to find. I thought I lost the one years ago in high school. I was blown away by your writing and knew I had to work with you on making that a movie for the world to see. We started out as friends which is the best way to meet the love of your life. I always had this idea that getting married and having kids would happen someday. I had no time frame on any of it but the moment I ran into you in the airport, my thoughts started changing. I knew I needed you but did not know how much. Your heart, your compassion, your mind, and soul are what keep me connected to you on such a deep level. My life will never be the same and I will spend every second of every day using every breath in my body letting you know how grateful I am to be yours forever!"

After the rings and I do's he had them unite with a bottle of sand using select colors. The officiant announced "By the power vested in me by the state of Florida, I now pronounce you husband and wife! You may kiss your bride!"

Chris' hands were placed behind her neck and back dipping her slightly before pressing his lips against hers. Passion and electricity flowed through their kiss for the moment and before the guests knew it... A voice spoke "I was asked to come and perform a few songs tonight but I brought a guest with me to make this a little more memorable."

The first song was "Lady" as a duet from Kenny Rogers and Lionel Richie. Sasha cried and said "Oh my god! I love you so much! Was this your surprise?"

Chris wrapped his arms around his wife "Yes!"

Sasha danced in the loving arms of her husband to the song playing when they first met. Her eyes were locked with his as they swayed to the rhythm of the song. As Lionel and Kenny sang together Chris held his wife tighter to his chiseled body softly singing along with the words "You're the love of my life... You're my lady..."

After experiencing a magical night he carried her to the room they were staying in and set her down over the threshold. Sasha told him "So I believe you said something to me once about me having a dirty side? Care to prove your point?"

Chris took those words as his cue to undo her gown and have his bride remove the suit from his body. She decided to keep the cowl on his face and he kept her veil on her head. Sasha was fully nude with a man for the first time in her life and he made sure she was not disappointed. His lips traveled her body from her mouth to her toes and sensually back up her legs to her inner thighs. He was in complete control of the situation and wanted her to feel only the best sensations possible. Sasha was on her back with the soft sheets under her flesh. Her husband perfectly balancing being gentle and rough while lapping his tongue over her slit. Moans exiting her mouth causing her hands to grab his head increasing the depth of his licks. Chris never stopped pleasuring his new bride orally until the moment she coated his bearded face with creamy juices.

He kissed her soft skin back up to her round full breasts giving them careful attention with his lips and fingers. Sasha let out a scream of ecstasy "Oh Fuck Christopher" as he kissed her neck in the perfect spot. About two inches below her right ear also whispering "You are so fucking sexy!"

Sasha needed her man to fill her up so badly but he clearly was not done preparing her for him. He was not a small guy by any means so she needed to be fully prepared a good stretch. Once he felt she was, he began slipping an inch at a time into her wet entry. Sasha could barely contain herself as he finally got in as deep as possible. Her eyes were bulging out of her skull as her legs were spread to accommodate his full erection. Chris passionately kissed her lips as he began thrusting with a lot of pressure. Sasha filled his mouth with screams of passionate love.

Chris gave her these grunts and groans signaling he enjoyed it as much if not more than she did. Once he released his first shot deep inside of her body, something was different. Sasha took over everything and kissed his body down to his throbbing manhood giving him the sloppiest, dirtiest, best, most intense bj of his life. He had proven his point already. She was indeed proving to be a freak.

Chris did not do a thing to stop her as she continued sucking and stroking. Her soft hands playing with his shaft and base. Sasha finally stopped once he unleashed a second load. She pointed to her backside and said "Baby, you have one last spot to fill!"

Chris got behind his wife and did exactly as she suggested. Spread her cheeks before putting pressure on her tailbone and thrusting some more. Massaging and cupping her breasts while giving her last virginal entry a full tour. Sasha felt pressure but needed him to keep going. She finally collapsed exhausted from the sex...feeling his strong arms around her slim waist "Goodnight my little sex queen!"

Sasha moaned "Goodnight my dangerous lover!"

Tbc...

Could Sasha have gotten pregnant?

Will Chris give his bride more excitement on their honeymoon?