The Misunderstanding

(back to no one's pov)

Sasha had just received a message from Chris saying she should play his love interest.  However, was he meaning for the film project or in reality? 

Chris was off filming a romantic comedy and was called back to shoot a scene while Sasha decided to answer his last text "So I think that would be fine for the movie.   As for me being single... I am happy doing that.  I am so not looking for love right now."

Little did she know, he was not remotely talking about actually dating.  He was also fine being single and doing his own thing for a while.  Sasha loved being alone... she did not have to worry about conforming to the norms of everyone else.  She did not have to worry about unwanted advances from stupid reject boyfriend.  She did not have to deal with guys leaving her because she wrote too much. 

She did however text Ryan and said "So, I have someone looking at my latest script.  Are you familiar with Chris Evans?"

Ryan responded "Duh... I am a Marvel fanatic."

Sasha momentarily forgot about that fact and replied "Oh yeah.  I knew that.  Well he also does some independent work behind the camera.  He loves my writing."

He had told her "I would love to look at it too if you do not mind."

Ryan kept one thought to himself about that Chris probably liked something other than just her writing.  That he probably was fond of her curves and backside.  Of course he did not rush to share that he was interested in all of that as well.  Sasha had literally no clue both guys did want to date her.  Neither of them had the best relationships in the past, either they ended it or someone they loved ended it with them.  Ryan watched his texts for a response and when he did not get one, he felt a little hurt. 

Sasha had let her phone die without a charger and took her time to get home.  Her new apartment which was not far from Ryan to be truthful.  A lot closer than she even realized. 

Ryan walked out his door and noticed someone enter the one to his left.  He noticed the backside and knew who it was.  He called out "Sasha?  Are you my neighbor now?"

Sasha looked down at her phone and back over to him "Oh.  Hi Ryan.  Sorry I did not respond earlier.  My phone died and I just now got home to use a charger."

He stepped closer to her door and made it easier to converse "What were you going to say anyway?"

Sasha tried not to gaze too deeply into his gorgeous eyes as she did find them entrancing "I could show you, but I am going to tell you that I am working on a third piece as well.  Not sure if I would rather have it as a book or movie."

Ryan wondered what the next one could be about so he asked to hear a little bit of it.  Sasha got her tablet out of her bedroom and read a tiny excerpt "Jada opened her eyes to find this bouquet of red roses sitting atop a black box that held a gorgeous silk dress.  Red with black trim and a slit going from her knee up to her thigh.  Matching heels next to the box and tiny blue box with a note (Bring me to the beach)."  Having a really good idea what the excerpt was about and exclaimed "If that is an introduction to a proposal I really like it."

Sasha responded "Yes it is.  I have not yet named the guy in this story though.  I will have to go back and edit it later.  Any ideas?"

Ryan asked "What is the description on the guy?"

Sasha told him "Green eyes, short black hair, 6 foot two, perfect goatee, drives a 67 impala..."

Ryan said "I would say Dean, but he has blue eyes and blond hair."

Sasha laughed at his reference to Supernatural and told him "Well I do like the name idea.  How about Dean Locke?"

Ryan considered that and told her "How about Jamar Locke?"

Sasha took a moment "Oh my god... that is perfect.  Thank you."

TBC...

Will she continue thinking single life is best?

Will Ryan and Chris make it super difficult to pick one of them?

Will a third man come in and ruin both of their chances?