The premeire

The day their film 'Unexpected Love' premiered in the US, Chris and Sasha walked the red carpet talking to fans and the press. One interviewer asked "Sasha, what was it like to both write and star in the film?"

She smiled and said "It was so fun! Chris was such a good guy to work with. I loved working with Dodger as well. He is such a sweet chill dog and I absolutely enjoyed working with the rest of the cast too."

Chris added "I think her favorite scene partner was Alicia Keys. Who plays her roommate and motivates her to after what she really wants in life!"

Alicia walked up behind her "Which was this man right here. Of course in real life she already had him."

Pointing to the ring and showing it off. The interviewer asked "Wow! What are your plans?"

Chris said "Christmas wedding at Disney World!"

Interviewer "Disney theme or mystery?"

Sasha spoke excitedly "Mystery! Wait until photos come around after Christmas! Unless you are a guest, everyone will have to wait."

As they watched themselves on screen Chris wrapped an arm around his wife to be whispering something ridiculous yet somehow extremely sexy. Sasha whispered back "Fuck! Why is it not December yet?"

Chris knew he was getting closer to unleashing her nasty side and would love it once he did. However he still had to get the other ring on her finger.

~~~~~

Sasha experienced her 37th birthday and was alone. Her man was away filming and her family was busy. She went next door and found Ryan with Kara "Hey you want to have some cake? I ordered a small one but unfortunately I have to spend my birthday alone."

Right as they were digging in, Chris face timed her and sang "Happy Birthday" before adding "I am so relieved you were able to find some people to spend the day with. I love you baby!"

Sasha blew him a kiss "I love you too! Thank you!"

They ended the video chat and she went back to drinking champagne with Ryan. Kara was holding back however. She had news "This may not be the best time to say this, but I am pregnant!"

Ryan gasped in shock "Really? We are having a baby?"

Sasha was so happy for them and told Kara "That is so great. If you ever need anything let me know. Let Chris know too."

Kara said "Thank you! I may call on you if we ever need a babysitter."

Sasha texted Chris "Babe... Ryan and Kara are expecting."

Chris texted back "Did you tell them we can babysit if they need us?"

Sasha said "Of course I did!"

~~~~~

It was finally December 24th and Sasha got ready in her beautiful gown. Got her hair done to perfectly resemble Peggy Carter and was met by Chris Evans at the end of the disney aisle wearing the Winter Soldier Cap suit. Which definitely made his ass look so deliciously perfect. He had America's ass and she wanted him to show it off.

Tbc...

Will the wedding occur with no interruptions?

Will someone crash the ceremony?