Chapter 20: Yellow Eyes

About a week has past since the defeat of Panther. And luckly dad got out of the hospital yesterday, and is feeling better than ever. On the other hand Jack doesn't seem to be doing so well, mentally. He's actually in a mental hospital ever since he found out the truth.

The Seven Sins, and the director were sitting in a conference room, having the usual meeting. Lust, who had her costume completely restored, was sitting in the room, nervously.

"Well done Sins. You've arrested both villains that escaped from you. However, after the police interrogated both Panther and Ratlord, it was clear that neither of them had been at their senses during both giant robot attacks. We believe that there's a connection to both villains. But we lack the necessary evidence to link the two togther. But, it seems that there is a sort of bigger bad behind these events."

"Wait! That's it!" Sloth said.

Everyone was confused. Except for Wrath, who was annoyed.

"What is it, Sloth?" Greed asked.

"Don't tell me you forgot! Binary Bard is still out there! Think about it! A mutated rat, and panther shapeshifter somehow get giant robots, which do massive damage to the city, and kill so many people!"

"Oh yeah. I remember now! Joe found some circuits when we were in the sewer, looking for Ratlord!" Pride said.

"And that also explains how Panther managed to find our mansion the night of the party!" Lust said.

"Binary Bard? Perhaps the unknown person involved in the incident at the power plant? I honestly thought that the whole thing was a little to strange to be real. You mean they're real?"

"They're real, and They're in Futurecorp! I had Joe, and Sloth here infiltrate the headquarters of Futurecorp, where-"

"Hold up. You did what?! Futurecorp is an international company worth trillions of dollars, and government funded. You're telling me you broke into a government facility?!" The director asked.

"Director. Please let us explain! Binary Bard is in there! Where else do these massive killer robots come from? We need to talk to Dr. Sanders! He's the CEO of Futurecorp!"

"Sigh. Actually Greed."

"Huh? What?!"

"If this whole situation has really reached that far, then I think that this whole Binary Bard bussiness should be investigated by the federation.

"WHAT?!" Screamed Wrath, standing up.

Wrath's hair and eyes instantly changed color, as a red aura began surrounding her.

"Honey calm down..." Lust said.

"NO! I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF ALL THIS! I'VE HAD ENOUGN OF SOME COWARDLY MASTERMIND HIDING IN THE SHADOWS, WHILE EVERYONE ELSE DOES THE DIRTY WORK!"

"Wrath. Please calm down, or I'm gonna have to ask you to l-"

"NO! YOU FUCKING STUPID ASS DIRECTOR! THOSE FUCKING ROBOTS DIDN'T JUST TAKE OVER A POWER PLANT! THEY ATTACKED THE DAMN WEAPONS FACTORY TOO! I'M THE ONE WHO STOPPED BOTH OF THE ATTACKS. AND YOU EXPECT ME TO-"

"Wait. Factory?" Pride asked.

Wrath screamed out of pure rage, as the whole building shook. She then left the room, slamming the door behind her.

The other six Sins, and the director just sat there in confusion, and fear.

"Ugh... Look, Sins. You've done good work putting two extremely dangerous villains behind bars. But, I'm telling that your work is done here!"