Chapter 23: Milton's Hideout

"Wait! What?! Are you saying Milton is doing all this?!" Jack asked in shock.

Myself, Jack, and Kyle were sitting in my hotel room, talking.

"Yeah. It has to be. My family said that it had to be a Futurecorp employee with executive access."

Kyle was looking at us in confusion.

"Mmmffff?"

"Should we tell him?" I said, with a sigh.

"Yeah. I think he's pretty trustworthy. I don't see why not."

"Mmmffff?" He said, looking more confused.

"You promise not to tell anyone, right?"

He nodded.

"My family. They're The Seven Sins."

His eyes widened in complete shock.

"But Joe. Even if Milton is behind all this, we don't even know where he is."

"Yes we do! Futurecorp. Where else?"

"I guess you're right."

The three of us hopped into Jack's car, and drove all the way down to Futurecorp Headquarters.

Jack parked, and we got out of the car.

"Okay. Now how are we gonna get past security?"

"Umm. Maybe we can just request to see him?"

Jack shrugged.

We walked up to the front door. However, when I tried to open it, it was locked.

"Damnit!" I said, punching the door.

Suddenly, a machine above the door appeared, and shocked the hell out of us.

"Gaaah! What the fuck Joe?!"

"I'm sorry! I didn't know."

"Mmmffff!" Kyle muttered in anger.

"What the hell are you two doing here?"

I turned my head to see Emilio walking up to us.

"Oh. Um. We're here for-"

"Okay. Let me stop you there. You know your not supposed to be here right? After you're stuck up rich father came in here, and disrespected Dr. Sanders.

"He's not my dad anymore! Trying to be a part of that family was my greatest mistake!"

"Anyway. Where's Milton?" Jack asked.

"Uh. He's off work today. Why?"

"Do you know where he is?" I asked.

He shrugged.

"Emilio come on! You have to know something!"

"You all are a strange bunch, but whatever. Aside from school, I know Milton took out funding to build a lab for the reaserch team he's leading."

"Reasearch team?"

"Yeah. Us five interns aren't really just interns. We're actually team leaders for big projects that Dr. Sanders assigns to us. The doctor is too busy running the organization as a whole, so he broke off his biggest reasearch team into five groups, and tasks us with leading them. Milton's lab is somewhere in Pentacle Mountain. I doubt they'll let you in though."

"Ugh! Pentacle Mountain is all the way out to the west!" Jack complained.

"Thanks Emilio!"

"You're welcome." He said, before walking off to the front door.