Cbapter 11: Grey

Angel's POV:

After Abby's little stunt with the witches, I decided to tell everyone to not say anything to Annie. Justin, Kacey, and Trey were more upset than anyone. After school, Mike, Colin, and Celia all said we should tell. I repeatedly said no. I really didn't want to cause anymore trouble, even though it wasn't my fault. I just wanted to forget about it. After school, I walked around because I didn't have anything to do. As I walked, I heard moaning. I began to walk towards it. It almost sounded like someone was in pain. I followed the sound to the gym. As I got closer, I saw through a crack on the wall, Abby. She was getting fucked by two dudes, neither of them Justin. Mike was right. She is using him. I wish Justin would get sense to leave her already. She's a slutmonkey.

I shook my head and walked off. I decided to go back to the greenhouse Justin told me about. On the way there, I walked past the library. I decided to check out a few books. I go inside and the librarian is there, lucky for me. I wondered around, looking at books. I choose the ones that peaked my interest. As I turned a corner, I saw Justin playing chess with the both from earlier this morning. I smiled and went over to them. He must've felt my presence cause he looked up at me and smiled. "Hey Angel." He said. "Hi." I said. The other boy looked at me and smiled. "Should I give you two some privacy?" He asked, smirking. I giggled but Justin growled at him. No. I was just saying hi." I said. "Besides, He has a girlfriend." I said. Who happens to be getting dick in both holes.

"Hey Angel, where ya going?" Justin asked. "Oh. I was just gonna go home and 'work' til it's my night shift." I said. He told me to use code words in case we were around people who didn't know of AA. "Oh. I'll meet you after school for 'work' too. Just give me 45 minutes." He said. "Take your time." I said. I turned around to leave. "Whoa. Ten books Angel?" He asked. I looked at him. "Told ya I'm a bookworm. Unfortunately, ten is all I can check out." I said. He nodded. "Sucks huh?" He asked. I nodded and laughed. "You have no idea." I said. I went to the checkout stand and got all the books stamped. When I walked out the library, I seen one of the dudes who railed Abby, walking. He looked up at me and smiled.

"Hey there pretty lady." He said, coming close. I held up five fingers. "Not interested nigga." I said, frowning. "Well damn." He said. I smirked and walked outside to my new car. Annie has snuck me and Trey some presents while we were at school. She said she forgot to mention it to us. I honestly think she did it to surprise us. I got in the turquoise Lamborghini and drove off. I drove all the way to my new house. Bishop put the address in our GPS already. I followed it to a nice, luxury mansion. Mama and Daddy said we could pick out any room we wanted. I love all the luxuries and it's nice and all, but I still felt unhappy with this. I don't know, maybe I just want Keisha back and my old life back.