Chapter 12: Amulet

Justin's POV:

After school, I went to my after school clubs. I even hung out my buddy who thought me and Angel were dating. He kept making jokes about me fucking her and it irritated me. I tried to keep calm and focus on my chess skills, but he kept at it. Eventually he stopped and I didn't have to snap his neck. I smelt the scent of vanilla and I was happy again. Angel came over to greet me and my chess partner once again started his taunts. I got annoyed 15 minutes after Angel left. I told him I gotta go do my chores at home. I got up and walked out the library. I walked past the gym when I smelled rubber. Abby. Where is she though? Go find her. I heard moaning coming from the gym's locker room. I headed there but was scared by Trey.

He got into it with some dude and the principal got into them. Since he was new, he was let off with a warning. Turns out the dude was talking about fucking Angel. Of course Trey would get mad. That's his fucking sister and my mate. I took Trey back to Mike's house so Mike could show him how to let off steam. As a dragon, I have my own methods on how to let off steam. I went home afterwards and got started on my chores. Afterwards, I went to shower and got in my night clothes. I left for AA and had to deal with Abby for not talking to her today. It's not my fault. I couldn't find her. She was nowhere to be found. She did have different scent on her. I was gonna question her when the smell of vanilla filled the air. I greeted Angel when she came in.

I've been meaning to hangout with her since I was with her for her first few kills. And I've been meaning to repay her with McDonald's since Grey messed it up. Colin got flirting with her. He wanted her to take him with her on her hunts when she said she can just call her Daddy. She left for her hunts when he gave her the flash cards of her targets. My Mom did the same with me. I took off shortly after Angel left. I had the urge to follow her and make sure she'll be alright. I've been trailing her hunts since the day she completed her first set targets. But it was only for a week and a half when Abby began snitching on me, saying I've been watching Angel kill. I didn't get into too much trouble but she warned me to stop. I managed to kill off all my targets quickly. But that was because I was pissed.

Pissed at Colin for flirting with Angel. Pissed at Abby for telling on me. Pissed at Dad for not giving me the opportunity to take down Grey. So I killed off my targets in a fast motion. It was too easy. I went back to AA to drop off the bodies then I headed home. I took a shower and climbed in bed. I've been having an urge to go get Angel for some reason. Damon what's up? I'm tryna go to sleep. I want mate. She's out killing. Maybe she's at home. Now can I go to sleep. I. Want. Mate. She's not here. We have memory of her. And what she looks like. Yeah so? Her body. Is it not nice? I see what your getting at. I quickly sat up  and took out Angel's clothing. I managed to hold onto it since that night.

I grabbed the clothing and sniffed it again. The smell of vanilla was faint but there. I sniffed it til it no longer had her smell on it. I pleasured myself to the memory of her and what she wears. When the smell worn out, I threw the clothing on the floor. I sighed in frustration. I can't do this. Why not? It's not fun unless I have the real thing. You right. Just then, I was scared by my phone ringing. I quickly answered it. "Hello?" I asked. "Justin are you sleep?" Mike asked. "No why?" I asked. "Cause Bryant and them are going crazy." He said. There was sound of shuffling in the background. "What's that noise?" I asked. "I'm driving." He said. "Why are you driving? Why's Bryant going crazy?" I asked.

"Cause Angel's not home." He said. I sat up. "What? Is she at AA?" I asked, worriedly. "No man. Annie said she's boys there. Trey said he hasn't seen her since she left for her kills." He paused. "Dude you don't think she..." He trailed off. No. God no. Please no. "No. No. NO!!!" I yelled. I hung up and put in my shoes. I ran downstairs. "Whoa there son. Where you off to?" Dad asked. "Angel's missing. Again." I said, as I headed out the door to my car. "Again?" I heard he say. I got in the car and sped down the road to AA. I pulled up and transformed and flew to the helicopter pad. I ran downstairs to Annie's office. "Justin." Stephanie said. "I got off the phone with Mike. He said Angel was missing." I said. "Yeah She is. We don't know where she is." She said.