Chapter 35: Depression

Angel's POV:
Eight Months Later:

"Justin I don't need all this." I said, as I watched him buy some clothes for me. "Oh my God shut up baby." He said, as he grabbed more clothes. "Baby, okay stop. Stop. I don't need all theses clothes. I'm fine with what I wear." I said. He looked at me. "Justin I'm fine. I just want to go home and see my baby." I said. "Jewelina's not home yet." He said. Jewel started kindergarten three months ago. I missed my baby girl. She missed us but after a two weeks, she stopped. She made lots of new friends. Two she really rocked with. She knew not to use her powers or tell them anything about our world. "I was talking about Kacey but her too. And Keisha." I said. Keisha and Colin got together one night we had a party. They had a drunken mishap and it resulted in a pregnancy. Her parents were pissed. I was there with her when they yelled at her. So was Colin. He stuck up for her but wasn't allowed to see her for a month but now he's allowed to.

He wanted to be there for her, no matter what. Because we were pregnant, we could go to AA and finish off people. Annie and Bishop builded their empire back up and we were back to killing. It felt good to have a release. I've been feeling built up frustration towards Abby and Grey since they were getting closer to discovering where we all lived. I was worried because of my physical state I was in. Justin told me he'd handle her when she gets here but I wanted to do it. "Angel?" Justin callee, snapping me out of my thoughts. "Hmm?" I asked. "You okay?" He asked. I nodded. He stared at me. "I'm fine baby. Now let's have you go shopping." I said. "No. I got enough shoes. Can't speak for you." He said. I hit his head playfully. "Boy shut up. Don't diss my Jordans." I said. "Ain't nobody dissing em girl." He said. I looked at him. "Sorry. I've been hanging around Trey for the longest." He said. I laughed.

"Well stop." I said, laughing. We got in the car and drove to Mike's house. He's been careful with Kacey, trying not to upset her. He did that once and she flipped out. She made the house levitate and we had to calm her down fast. We walked in the house to see Kacey laying on the couch. She looked at us and smiled. "Angel!! Justin!!! Hiiii!!!" She said. She sounded like she was high. "Is she okay?" I asked. "She's fine." Mike said, walking downstairs. He came over to us. "Kacey, did you remember to ask Trey about his mission?" He asked. "Yep. He said he leaves in two days." She said. "Shit." Mike muttered. "What's up?" I asked. "I have to be with my parents in two days for my little sister's party for finding her mate." He said. "Justin can go in your place." I said, cheerfully. "No Justin can't." Justin said. "And why not?" I asked.

My eyes turned red. "Okay I can do it." He said. "When is the party?" I asked. "At 7:00." Mile said. "He'll be there." I said, as I walked over to Kacey. "You okay Angel?" She asked. "I'm getting better." I said, as I laid down. She grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs. "Uh Uh. Where y'all going?" Mike asked. "By our business." Kacey said. I laughed at her. She pulled me into her room. "Okay Angel. The baby is doing great. And so is yours. But your pregnant with twins." She said, smiling. "Who what?" I asked, in shocked. She laughed. "Angel, that's great." She said. "I'm not ready for twins damn it. Jewel is turning five this weekend. I have so much to do. And now I have twins?!" I cried. "Justin will do everything for you. Relax and let him take over." She said.

"He does that during the nights and it's how I became pregnant twice." I said. She laughed hard. "Oh my God. TMI." She said, as she walked past me. Then the sound of something spilling sounded. She then jerked forward. "Kacey?" I called. She didn't respond. "I'm fine." She said she took a step but fell down. "Kacey?" I said. "I'm fine." She said, as she took another step but she fell down and began to cry. "MIKE?! MIKE!!!" I cried out. The sound of running footsteps approached us fast. Mike and Justin ran in. "KACEY?!" Mike cried out. Her parents came running in. "Kacey!!" Her mom cried. Her dad picked her up and he and Mike carried her downstairs. She started screaming and crying. I cried at the sight of her. "It's okay Angel. She's gonna be okay." Justin said. "Oh my God." I said. He held me as we walked downstairs. Kacey's Mom was in the living room.