Chapter 34: Leaving

Justin's POV:

Angel came to me asking to put Jewelina in school. I was pissed. I didn't want my babygirl to leave. I wasn't ready to let her go. But I had to. I eventually gave in and me and Angel had a bet. But I broke that bet and decided to just let Jewel to go kindergarten. Kacey came in the house looking upset about something. I noticed she was really quiet lately. Usually she's so cheerful. She pulled Mike to the side and told him something. I couldn't hear because Stephanie and Bryant wanted to talk me about what school to send Jewelina to. Mike pulled me to the side and told me that Kacey was pregnant. It would explain why she's not herself. She talking to Keisha and Angel about it. Mike consoled her about it. I talked to Angel about what Annie told me. That she spotted Abby and Grey at the airport when they were leaving.

I decided that I need to leave soon in order to keep her from knowing where Angel and Jewel were. I told Angel. She wasn't too happy about it. She cried in my arms til she fell asleep. I left and written a note to Jewel and Angel. I left while they were sleep. I couldn't face them and tell them bye because then I wouldn't leave. I drove to the airport and got on a plane back home. The whole ride there, all I could think about was Angel. I smelled vanilla and looked around. Turns out a lady had gotten a bouquet of vanilla bean roses from a flight attendant because it was her honeymoon. The flight attendant was her sister. I sat back in my seat and thought about Angel. As soon as we landed, I took an Uber home. I texted Abby that I was on my way. She said she had a surprise for me waiting for me. I rolled my eyes.

The only one who could do anything sexual to me was Angel. I got out the Uber and inside my old house. I seen Tyler sleeping on the couch so I didn't bother him. I walked upstairs to my old room. I smelled Abby's scent and I walked in. I seen her on my bed, watching TV, in lingerie. She looked at me. "Hey Daddy." She said, as she smiled at me seductively. Not even a twitch from that name. With Angel, a fucking seizure, with her, a dead rat. "Abby, I'mma be honest. I am not in the mood. I have jet lag, and I'm tired." I said. She looked at me a certain way. "Well I can help you relax." She said. "Abby-" I cut her cut off but her using her powers to seduce me. Huh. Angel was right. Shut up Damon. I tried my hardest to fight her but her succubus powers was too much. I ended up on my knees in front of her.

"There's a good boy. Now what would Daddy love for me to do?" She asked. Let me snap your neck. "I have an idea." She said, as she stood me and laid me down. She began to undo my belt. No Abby. Please stop. "Wow Daddy. You must've missed me like crazy. I know that Angel can't give you what you want." She said. Wanna bet? "Let's see if I can relieve all the stress you've built up." She said, as she began to give me head. I tried desperately to fight against her. "Ab-Abby. Pl-please st-st-stop." I said, stumbling. She looked up at me and she seemed to up her powers. I was completely useless right now. After she gave me head, I came. I didn't want to. She then made me fuck her and lay down with her. Some man. Oh my God shut up Damon. What? You just did what Angel told you would happen. I want my baby. As I laid there, I thought about Angel.

Her beautiful eyes, her pretty smile, her gorgeous face, her curly hair, her nice body. I looked at Abby and saw she was asleep. I got up and decided to FaceTime Angel. I walked downstairs and out to the backyard. Luckily she picked up. "Yes?" She asked. "Hey baby." I said. She stared at me. "Mmhm. What you want?" She asked, in a sassy tone. "What's with the attitude?" I asked. "Oh nothing, except the fact I saw a vision of you fucking Abby. My powers are stronger than ever ya know." She said. "Angel, she forced me to do that." I said. "Oh I know. I still don't approve. She seduced you like I said she would." She said. "Exactly. She forced me. She took control of me and made me do it. I couldn't stop her. I was strong enough to fight that power of hers." I said. "I have the same power Justin and even you fought against me." She said.