Chapter 25: Pregnant

Angel's POV:

I've been depressed since Justin left. We decided to make the most of our lives since he had a short amount of time. We um, 'played' a bit before he left but I thought he maybe had a stomach virus because I was throwing up a lot. I didn't like it. Even now, I'm throwing up. "Damn Angel. Are you sure your feeling okay?" Kacey asked. I shook my head but that made it worse. I threw up again. "Uh uh. Come on we going to the hospital. You throwing up too much for me." Keisha said, helping me up. "Guys it's probably a stomach virus. Justin said he felt sick as well. Our emotional connection." I said. "Well if you got a stomach virus, maybe the doctor will give you something for it." Kacey said, as she grabbed my keys. We went outside to the car and got in. Tasha wanted to come with so we let her. She's been more cheerful after I told her I wouldn't tell on her if she didn't kiss Otis again. She was cool with it but they still are together, just not physically touching.

As we drove to the hospital, I got angry. "Kacey can you please drive faster?" I asked, irritably. "Oh sure I can drive faster. Then get a ticket and then go court regarding the ticket, and maybe we'll just crash if I go faster." She said, sarcastically. I growled at her. "Angel what's up with you dawg? Your never mean to Kacey." Keisha said. "Nothing." I said, as I crossed my arms. I then felt bad. "Kacey, I'm sorry. I just upset right now." I said. "Why? Because of Justin?" Tasha asked. I nodded. "I miss him so much." I said. We pulled up to the hospital and got out. "Kacey, I wanna go to the gift shop they have. Oooh and they cafeteria." Tasha squealed. Kacey looked at me. "Why not? It'll burn off her energy." I said. Tasha grabbed her hand and pulled her to the elevator. Me and Keisha walked up to the receptionist. "Hi excuse me. We'd like to see a doctor." I said. She shushed us and I snapped. "Bitch don't ever shush me!!" I yelled. "Angel." Keisha said, holding me back.

"Bro she just shushed us." I cried, angrily. "I know but now is not the time to be fighting." She said. I went over to waiting room and sat down. "Girl I don't know what got into you but you need to let it out." She said. We waited til a doctor and over to us. He took us to the an elevator then to a room. We sat down and I told him my symptoms. I asked if it was a stomach virus but he said we needed to wait. He wanted me to pee in a cup. I did. It was always uncomfortable and nerve wracking when they have you do that. It makes you feel like they're tryna tell you that you have something. As we waited for the doctor to return, Keisha stared at me. "Don't do dat. It's creepy." I said. "Girl I'm worried about you." She said. I groaned. "You sound like Justin right now." I said. "Well he's right to be worried about you. Abby and Grey are after you." She said. Just then, the door opened to reveal Kacey and Tasha.

"Hey guys." Kacey said. Tasha bounced around. "She got sugar in her?" I asked, frowning. She nodded. "So much energy." She said. "I'm full of energy." Tasha said. "So any word from the doctor?" She asked, sitting down. "Nope. Waiting on him." Keisha said. We waited another ten minutes before the doctor walked in. "Congratulations Ms. Starlight. Your pregnant." He said. Pregnant? Yayyyy. "Excuse me? No there must be some mistake." I said, standing up. "Imma be an auntie!!!" Keisha yelled. "Me too!!!" Kacey squealed. They hugged each other. "Doctor are you sure this is right?" I asked. He showed me my chart. I was indeed pregnant. I was twelve weeks pregnant. "Tasha, your gonna be an Aunt." Kacey said. Tasha squealed and kept on bouncing on the bed. "Tasha stop. Let's go." Keisha said. We walked out the hospital and to the car. I was silent the whole ride. "Angel you good?" Kacey asked.

I looked at her. "Kacey did you know?" I asked, quietly. She nodded. "I'm sorry Angel. I had a vision last night." She said. "Why didn't you say anything?!" I cried. "Cause it's not my business to spoil. Now relax." She said. I laid back in the seat. I stared out the window and thought of my life and everything that's happened. I almost let Tasha drown, I discovered a secret assassin society, I'm almost killed twice by Abby, I get turned into a Uni-Hybrid by the Great Amulet, I learn new powers and transformations, I find out Justin and I were meant to be together, Abby leaves but threatens me to watch my back, turns out the bitch has been stalking me for weeks, Justin and I broke up, got back together, now he's gone again, and now I'm pregnant. My life is so damn crazy. You ain't lyin. We pull up to see my Mama's and Trey's cars. We got out and walked inside. "Angel, Tasha?" Trey called.