Chapter 21: Birthday Present

Angel's POV:
3 Weeks Later*

After losing my virginity to Justin, I felt so in love with him. Every time we were around each other, sparks flew. He flirted with me, I flirted with him. I was still surprised that he knew of my vibrator. I don't know if I fell asleep with it in my hands to what. Back at AA, we decided to keep our relationship secret but Keisha and Kacey were the only ones who knew. Well they were until Mike grilled us into telling him.  He was super excited and happy that we finally got together. We told him to keep things every until we're ready to go public with it. Back at home, I was more cheerful and that fueled Trey's suspicion about me. He wanted to know what was going on with me. What was going on with me was that me and Justin fuck sometimes. Other times he just finger me til I cum. And I loved every second of it. I was so in love with him. As I washed dishes, using gloves, I listened to my music.

I picked up and scrubbed it. I then felt a presence behind me. I looked up but didn't turn around. I took out my earbuds and bent over. I reached in the cabinet to grab a pot. I quickly turned around but saw nobody. "I would've went for the butcher knife." Said a voice. I turned around and saw Kacey sitting on the counter. "Girl how many times I gotta tell you to not sneak up on black people?!" I cried. She just stared at me. "So many times love. Keisha too." She said. "Well take our advice. You keep doing that, your gonna get shot." I said. She cackled. "I can't help it. I love the element of surprise." She said. "Yeah well surprises aren't meant for everyone." I said. Just then, a pair of arms wrapped around me, among me gasp. "Surprises are fun." He said. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Justin don't do dat." I said. He came around and kissed me. "Hey Harry Potter, off my best friend." Said a voice.

I looked at the back door, to see Keisha walk in. She had something in her hand. "Uh uh what is that?" I asked. "Girl shut up. Happy birthday." She said, smiling. I ran over and hugged her. "Here's your present." She said. I opened the box to see a charm bracelet. "Keisha gurl this shit is awesome." I said, as I hugged her again. She smiled and looked at Kacey and Justin. "There's my gift. Where's y'all's?" She asked, crossing her arms. "Mine is at my house." Kacey said. "And yours Justin?" Keisha asked. He just smiled. "Oh it's here. He just can't give it to ya til we leave." Keisha said, smirking. He rolled his eyes. "Oh my God. Shut up. It's at Mike's." He said. I raised my house. "At Mike's? Why's it there?" I asked. "Cause I didn't want you coming to my house to get it." He said. I stared at him. "Damn it. Now you know where's it at." He said. I smiled and hugged his waist.

"It's cool. Now I can go to Mike's and see what is." I said. "Not now." He said. "Everything is being set up right now so you can't go." Kacey said. "Set up?" I asked. "Damn it." Kacey said. "Okay imma y'all niggas to shut up and stop give her ideas." Keisha said. "Yeah. But Angel we're going out for your birthday. Come on." Kacey said. "But I'm washing dishes." I said. She raised her hands and the dishes started washing themselves. "They're doing themselves. Let's go." She said. We all walked to the door a d went outside. I walked to my car but Justin grabbed my shoulders. "Uh Uh. Your free of driving today." He said, pushing me to Kacey's car. We got in, while Justin got in his. He drove a differential from us. "He's not coming with?" I asked. "Nope. Girls day. We're going to get Celia." Keisha said.

We drove around til we came to a nice house. Celia was sitting on top of her house when she dropped down behind it. I screamed. "Oh my God is she okay?" I asked. "Angel she's fine." Kacey said. I looked to see Celia, walking towards the car, while on her phone. "That's scary." I said. "She does it all the time." Kacey's aid. Celia got and said, "Hey Angel. Happy birthday." "Thank you." I said. We then drove off to the mall and went shopping. We bought a lot of clothes and shoes. Then we went swimming at the beach. It was fun. Then we went to the laser game store. Then we went to the movies. After all that, we decided to go home. But Kacey had other ideas. She said we should go to AA to check on Annie. I haven't seen her much since she left to rest now that she hit eight months. We pulled in the driveway and there weren't many cars here. I got out and looked around. "Are you sure Annie is here? Doesn't look like she is. Doesn't look like anyone is." I said.