Chapter 26: Taken

Justin's POV:

I woke up the feeling of being touched. I jumped back and looked around. I saw Abby staring at me. "Don't do that Abby Damn. I hate when you do that." I said. She's been waking me up by giving me head. I don't even cum to it. It's not the same as Angel's. Her touch could please me, not Abby's. "Oh come on. Don't pretend you don't love it." She said, smiling. "I'm not pretending." I said. She glared at me. Her phone pinged. She got up and looked at it and smiled. "What are you looking at?" I asked. "My business." She said. "Alright." I said, as I stood up to leave. "Where are you going?" She asked. "Abby I've been in this room for four months now. I wanna go out and do what I wanna do." I said. "You mean go see Angel." She said, crossing her arms. "Abby I left her for you. Now your mad that I want to go out?" I asked. She glared at me. Then the sound of something spilling sounded. Her facial expression changed when she jerked forward. "Abby?" I asked. She looked at me in horror. Then she cried out in pain.

Oh Lord. It's time. Stop it. I ran over to her and held her. She continued to cry out in pain. I called 911 and they came and got her and took her to the hospital. I drove there shortly after they left. I ran around the hospital til I found her room. She was labor for ten hours til the baby came out. A part of me wanted to see it, while another part of me didn't want me to see it. I decided to look at it. It didn't really look like me. It favored her more. After a few weeks, Abby and then the baby came home. I was tired and exhausted all this time. So was Abby. "Justin?!" She called. "You mind keeping it down? I just put Tyler to sleep." I said. I walked down the hallway to her room. We moved out the hotel and I to a nice house. I walked in her room to see her in lingerie. Oh hell nah. I turned around and walked out. "Justin." She called. "I'm not in the mood Abby." I said.

"Your never in the mood." She said, coming up behind me. "One, that's because you were pregnant. Two, I'm really not in the mood. Tyler threw up on me and I have to take a shower and change." I said. She glared at me. "Fine." She said, as she went back to her room. She slammed the door and it made Tyler cry. Lord give me strength not to kill her. Speaking of which, I was wondering when Angel and them would come around already and take her out. I texted Angel that she gave hurt but I got no response. It's been four months and she still hasn't responded. I don't know is she's mad at me or what. I mean who goes four months without looking at their phone. I went back to Tyler's room and carried him to the kitchen with me. I gave him his bottle and he quieted down. Then Abby came out the room to sit in the living room. I stared at her. "Your son needs feeding." I said. "Okay so feed him." She said. I had a strong urge to just throw Tyler at her head but I fought against it.

I went back to Tyler's room and put him back to sleep. I then went to my room and collapsed on the bed. I laid there for I don't know how long. Just then I heard the front door being opened. The sound of running footsteps alarmed me. I rushed out the room and into the living room to see Abby standing up. She looked at me. There was a bunch of figures around her. They all turned to me. "Justin!!!" Kacey cried as she ran to me. I hugged her. "Guys, wha...what are y'all doing here?" I asked. "We've been trying to reach you for months. Why didn't you answer?" Mike asked. "What? I haven't gotten anything from any of you guys." I said. I was seriously confused. Stephanie looked at me. "Justin we all have everything we could to reach you but you haven't responded." She said. "I honestly haven't gotten anything from anyone." I said. "Dude it's Angel." Colin said.

"What about her?" Abby asked, crossing her arms. "She's been taken by Grey." Tasha said. My blood boiled. "He took her? How?!" I asked. "Does it matter?" Abby asked. I growled at her. "That's not all." Keisha said. I looked at her. "She's pregnant." She said. WHAT?! "Wha-" she cut me off. "She's pregnant and Grey took her. This was four months ago. He grabbed her and teleported her somewhere we don't know." She said. "I told Bryant we should've put chips in our kids." Stephanie said. "Say what?" Trey and Tasha asked. "Look now is not the time." Kacey cried. "Can't you see where she's at? I mean you did it with Abby?" Keisha asked. "Did what?" Abby asked. "I can't. Angel is powerful enough to for me to do it with her but without her I can only get glimpses of what I see. But I can try again." Kacey said. She then closed her eyes and opened them. She's pregnant? And I left her? Kacey then flinched and screamed.