Chapter 36: Secrets

Justin's POV:

After Kacey went to the hospital for her labor, me and Angel went home. She was so upset after witnessing Kacey in pain. It hurts me too cause she's always so happy and cheerful. Angel cried her eyes out afterwards so Jewel came up to see what was wrong. I told her to not worry about it and explain led that Angel was going through stuff. I watched TV with her til she fell asleep. I got into with Angel and she said some stuff I'd never thought I'd hear her say. I got up and left. I went to drink for a few then came back. I took a shower but still didn't talk to her. I came out the shower to find her gone. Must've gone to the library. I went downstairs to look for her but saw no sign of her anywhere. I went back to bed and hoped she'd be there or anywhere in the house. Still no sign of her. I watched TV for awhile, hoping she'd come back. It was after 1:00 in the morning before I got scared.

I got up and saw Jewel up downstairs. She looked at me. "Hey Daddy." She said. "What are you doing up?" I asked, walking over to her. "I got hungry. Where's Mama?" She asked. "I don't know." I said. She looked at me. "Well where could she be?" She asked. My phone ringed and I answered it and put it on speaker. "Hello?" I asked. "Justin?!" Kacey's Mom cried. "Yes ma'am?" What's wrong?" I asked. "I had a vision. Angel just got into a car accident!!" She cried. The phone slipped from my hand. My babygirl. I grabbed my phone and Jewel and got in the car. I drove around til we got to the hospital. I'm pretty sure I broke a bunch of speed limits but I don't care. We got out and ran inside. Keisha and Colin and Celia were already here. Keisha was crying. Colin held her.

The whole crew came as soon as they heard. We talked to a doctor and he said she's gonna be fine and so will the babies. I was confused. He said she was having twin boys. I was excited and sad that they were hurt. We all ran to Angel's room on the fourth floor. She was sleep for a few days before she woke up. She wouldn't talk to us for some reason. Then we found out she purposely crashed her car. She said she wanted to kill herself. Then she teleported. We all were frustrated with her. "What the hell was she thinking?!" Stephanie yelled. We ran out the hospital to look for her. We tried home first. We came home to find everything destroyed and in pieces. I walked upstairs to our room. It was also destroyed. I got mad and started to punch and throw things. I was pissed.

I then started to throw things. I went downstairs and added to the damage. Jewel screamed but I didn't care. I was pissed. I stopped and sat down on the floor. "Justin, enough. Okay? We have a pregnant and emotionally unstable Uni-Hybrid on the loose." Bishop said. "I know." I growled. Jewel walked up to me. "Daddy, I know where she is." She said. I looked at her and stood up. "Really? Where?" I asked. "I have to go get her. I don't want y'all to get a divorce." She said, as her eyes welled up. I didn't say anything. After what just happened, I want one. "Jewel are you sure you know where Angel is?" Bryant asked. She nodded. "We'll go there and bring her back." Annie said. Jewel nodded then closed her eyes. A mysterious light then shined in her chest. It grew brighter and brighter til she disappeared. "What are we gonna do now? She went crazy." Trey said. "I don't know. But I am gonna get her. Crashing her car? Are you fucking kidding me?!" Stephanie cried.

I began to shake. I transformed and started to light things on fire. I calmed down and transformed back. "Justin?" Called a voice. I looked up to see the Magic Council. "Not. Now." I growled. "What is going on? There's storms and hurricanes and tornadoes and cyclones all around the world." Sally said. "Where's Angel?" Sally asked. "We don't know." Trey said. "Find her. And bring her to us. This is a major problem." She said. "She got into a car accident and said she wanted to kill herself. We don't know what's going on with her." Keisha said. They grew quiet. "It's probably cause of Kacey. She saw her go into a labor and it freaked her out." Kacey's dad said. "Look just...find her." Terry said. Just then, Jewel cape back. "Where is she?" Bryant asked. "She said she had something to take care of first." She said. "Jewel. You teleported." Sally said. She nodded. "I've been practicing." She said.