Chapter 28: Home

Justin's POV:

After Abby and I got back from vacation, we headed back to my house. Tyler rode in the back seat. He was quiet today because Abby yelled at him for talking to a little black girl. She asked for a pencil since hers broke. Abby was always yelling at him for the smallest shit. It aggravated me. He was a good kid. He must got most of himself from Grey. Speaking of which, I took a DNA test of him and turns out he wasn't mine. I was happy but I felt bad for him. He had Abby to deal with. He seen Grey and he's around him sometimes but I'm not there and he's lucky. I thought about what to do with him when I kill Abby and Grey. The adoption choice was still there but it wasn't high anymore. I was thinking about adopting him and keeping him. He's sweet and tries his best but Abby yells at him for no reason.

Now that she can't yell at me, she wants to yell at him. It's sad. We went to my house and my Mom said for us to go to AA. She said that Kacey said Angel had an idea. I was surprised she could text now, since Grey took her phone. I didn't tell Abby why we were going to AA. I lied and said we were going to see Annie. Apparently everyone got the message. We all showed up and looked around. Soon, Angel and a little girl showed up. She looked exactly like Angel. Angel then said she was her daughter. I was shocked. Abby pulled a gun on her but the Magic Council took it from her. She then got tackled and Tyler cried out for her. I held him back. We went to the lab to discover Angel's daughter was also a Uni-Hybrid like her. I found out her name was Jewelina, but Angel called her Jewel. It was a very pretty name. We all headed back to Angel's house.

I was so happy to see my baby home. It made me happy. Tyler winded up staying at AA with Abby, who was being watched extra carefully by Bishop's workers. Angel and Jewel went to sleep so we all went downstairs to wait for them to wake up. But we fell asleep. I couldn't sleep. I was too hyped up for Angel. I wanted to talk to her. I watched TV for a bit til I smelled vanilla. Angel was around. I looked at her. She came down with Jewel in her arms. It was in the middle of the night. I got up and walked talked to Jewel while Angel was in the bathroom. She told Grey did horrible things to Angel. I wanted to kill him. Angel came back and the three of us went upstairs. Jewel fell asleep and I wanted to play with Angel. I got down to her stomach before I noticed a scar she had there. She said she had a C-Section with Jewel.

She had got turned around in the womb because of Grey torturing her. I felt bad. She began to cry because of it and I assured her it wasn't her fault. We almost had sex but Jewel woke up. We went back to her Roman and watched SpongeBob. We finally fell asleep some time after that. We got woken up by movement. Turns out it was Jewel turning over in her sleep. I sat up and stared at her. Her movement made Angel wake up. She slowly moved Jewel over but that woke her up. "Mama?" She called, rubbing her eyes. "I'm here babygirl." Angel said. I smiled at her. Angel picked her up and put her on the floor. They walked to the bathroom. Angel washed her face but it resulted in her growing a tail. Jewel did the same. They both dried off using their powers. It was then I noticed Angel had different clothes on than when she arrived. "Jewel doesn't have any clothes?" I asked her. She looked at me and shook her head.

"Aunt Keisha and Aunt Kacey are gonna take her shopping today." She said. "Mama, who is Aunt Kacey and Aunt Keisha?" Jewel asked. "You'll see." She said, as she grabbed her hand and led her downstairs. I followed them. Everyone was awake by now. They all looked at us. "Angel, are all fully awake?" Bishop asked. Angel nodded. "But first, Kacey, Keisha, can y'all take her shopping? She needs clothes." She said. They nodded and reached for Jewel but Jewel pulled back. "Baby it's okay. They'll protect you." Angel said. "Mama, come with." Jewel said. Angel shook her head. Jewel began to cry but stopped when Angel growled at her. She reluctantly followed the girls out the house. "She's something." Bryant said. "Yeah she is." Angel said. "Angel how did you get away?" Annie asked. Angel then lit herself on fire. It was a beautiful blue flame.