Chapter 24: Apology

Angel's POV:

As the days went by since me and Angel broke up. I miss her but I couldn't stay around and mope. I stoped going to my after school clubs but I started it back up. Me and Angel were around each other but we didn't speak. It was just us walking past each other, not saying a word. I glance at her sometimes but that was it. I've had a string girls come through to my house to help me get over her but none of them hoes compare to her. Some asked for a relationship but I wasn't interested. Angel came by but that was to drop Otis off. I watched her pull off. Otis said she said that she still cares about me. And that he had to talk to me. He said she caught him kissing Tasha. This I needed to know. I told him to not ever kiss Tasha again until he's older. I decided to tell him what kissing could lead to. He was super confused so I gave up. I told him to just let Tasha be and not kiss her. He was upset about not being able to kiss his mate.

I know how he feels but he has to wait. Speaking of waiting, I let Bishop do enough waiting for my decision on leaving to chase after Grey. I wanted to go and take his ass down once and for all. I told him that I wanted in. He said I leave Friday. I had two days left here before I leave. I decided to spend my time fucking bitches and killing targets. When the day came for me to leave, I woke up to a raging headache. Then I ran to the bathroom to throw up. I thought it was because of all these girls coming in my room that maybe one of them gave me something. I used protection of course and made sure they took a morning after pill. I went to doctor the day before and I was clean so I was confused as to why I was throwing up. I thought I had the flu but it wasn't gonna stop me. I packed my bags and carried them downstairs. My Mom and Alison cried because they were gonna miss me. Otis did the same. My Dad said I was doing AA good.

At least I'm not going to Paris blinded. My aunt lived out there so I could stay with her but I had to transfer schools. When I got my last suitcase, I felt sick again. I ran to the bathroom and threw up. "Justin are you sure your okay?" Mom asked. "It's probably the flu. It's not gonna stop me." I said, as I stood up and walked to the door. I put my suitcases in my car and I drove to the airport. My Dad drive behind me to make sure I got there safely. Mom rode with him to get my car to take back home. I would just rode with them but Mom would be crying all over me, begging me not to go. I didn't wanna be around that. I didn't want her embarrassing me at the airport. I pulled up and got out. My Dad helped me with my suitcases and we walked in. As we asked to the check place, the smell of vanilla hit me hard. Angel? I looked but didn't see her. "Dad." I said, looking at him.

"I smell her but I don't see her." He said. I looked around but saw nothing. I looked closer at people but saw nothing. Then I saw a girl with red hair running towards me. Two girls ran behind her. The red head then ran into me and hugged me. "Yo I think you got me mixed up with someone else." I said. She looked up at me and smiled. "Angel?" I asked. She put a finger to her lips. "Angel?" Dad asked. She shushed then pulled us to the restroom. "Justin you can't leave." She said, breathlessly. "Why not?" I asked, irritably. "Justin there's so much you need to know. But it's hard to explain." She said.8 crosses my arms. "Try." I said. "Justin it's really hard." Said a voice. I turned to see Kacey wearing a black wig. Keisha was wearing a orange wig. "Why are y'all wearing wigs?" Dad asked. "You won't believe us." Keisha said. "Let's talk someplace private. Angel?" Kacey said. We were then teleported to an island.

"Angel, are you out of your mind?" Dad cried. "Sorry but we had to get away." She said. "Get away from who?" I asked. "Abby." She said. "Angel, Abby is not here." I said. "Yes She is. She's been spying on me since she left. Sh has someone in AA spying on me. But we can't find out who since everyone hates her." She said. "Turns out she's had two scapegoats and we killed them off. And she knows. There's someone else whose working for her. That person has been stalking Angel for months." Kacey said. "Yeah. Abby threatened to kill someone else if she didn't leave you." Keisha said. "Yeah. Justin I would leave you baby. Abby had someone crash into Keisha's car and because of it, that little girl died. She threatened to kill Keisha, Tasha, and even you if I didn't breakup with you." She said. I was shocked. "Justin I know I should've told you. You were right. I was not okay. I've been worried about her and what she could do if I didn't go through with it. All that stuff I said was not true." Angel said.