Chapter 23: A Plan

Angel's POV:
Two Months Later*

When I woke up two months ago, I felt something bad was gonna happen. I had a dream something bad happened then. Ever since Abby's warning on my birthday, I've been on edge a bit. Justin took notice and began to worry. I didn't wanna worry him about it so I lied and said I was fine but he knows I wasn't okay. I kept lying to him about me being okay. Then it happened. Keisha and Tasha got into a bad car accident. Tasha's friend, Michelle, died. I felt bad for her. I saw them in the hospital that day. As I talked to Tasha, I felt my phone vibrate. It was an Instagram text from Abby. I opened the voice message and had said for me to break up with Justin or this time she will kill Tasha and Keisha. She sent me her phone number and I called her when I left for the bathroom. She picked up and we got into it.

She said that I either break up with Justin or she'll have him suffer a loss. Or have me suffer a loss. She then sent me a video of the car accident. The car that hit them sped up and slammed into them on purpose. After I broke up with Justin, later on that day, I flew to his house to see him and apologized. But his Mom said the damage was already down so I left. Turns out Abby had an inside person to watch me since she left. I didn't know who it was but I was worried. She said that the person was taking video of me and if I didn't do it, she'll kill someone I care about. I was torn. She threatened to kill Justin since we both loved him. She even sent me a picture of him when we was in Keisha's room. I decided to go through with it. I broke up with Justin but it hurt me to the core. I felt bad about it. My emotions are connected to the weather so it rained for next few weeks.

Kacey was the only one who knew of Abby blackmailing me. I made her swear not to say anything. I cried into her arms every night since I broke up with Justin. After a few weeks, I stopped crying. I grew depressed after me and Justin stopped talking. He didn't even come into work that day I broke up with him. Neither did I. The next day we did but we didn't speak. It was awkward but we always kept our distance from each other. It hurt me so bad that I couldn't talk to him. Kacey and I hatched a plan to figure out who was Abby's inside man to take them out. I couldn't tell Annie or Bishop for fear of scaring the person off and telling Abby. So me and Kacey did our own digging. We decided to make up a secret about myself and see who would tell Abby.

If she sent me anything about the secret, then I'd know who it was. I made up a lie about me thinking about becoming a stripper lowkey. Kacey said for me to tell one person at a time and wait a week for Abby to say anything. If she didn't, then it wasn't the person. So far, I was at Colin. He didn't seem like the type of guy to care about what I do since I didn't get with him. But it was hard to narrow down my search since everyone hated Abby. I've been extra extra careful what I said, and how I act around people. I searched a room for anything before I go into it. Knowing Abby and how her mind works, I don't doubt she don't know anything about explosives and how to take me out. When Keisha and Tasha got out the hospital, I was glad. I told Keisha about my plan and she wanted in.

I was close to giving up my search until I came to the Mexican dude that wore the gray sweatpants that day at the movies. Turns out he got a job working for us and I didn't notice. I told him about my fake secret and I waited a few days before Abby texted me about my so called secret. I zeroed in on the guy but stopped. When I got my Raider powers the night before, I read the dude's mind. Turns out he's a scapegoat for Abby when the real person was the girl who I fought and got arrested for. Turns out Abby turned her into a succubus and now she had powers. I told Kacey and Keisha and they were excited. Keisha been wanting to fight the girl since she got back, saying the girl had been talking shit behind her back at school. We decided to take the bitch out after school. Keisha has to inadvertently drive her to the mall.