Forced Marriage-3

If kiss is considered as Mature content......then there is some mature content in this chapter.....

As soon as Shen wei entered the room, he trapped Zhao in between his hands and the closed door.

" I am gonna take shower, wanna join me". Shen wei whispered into yunlans ear leaning very close for Yunlans comfort, which was awarded by a strong punch to Shens stomach.

" you dare!! GET LOST...".

Shen wei groaned That hurts..... and he chuckled seeing his husband being feisty. I Like it rough.....

After 15 minutes.....

Zhao felt very uncomfortable sleeping on the couch, though it was big enough to fit him perfectly. He was not used to it.

    Shen asked him to take rest on bed but he doesn't want to share bed with a perverted stupid man.

      He slowly opened his eyes and was greeted by half naked Shen wei with a towel wrapped around his torso, standing near the bathroom door.

His eyes furrowed seeing Shen wei's smirking face. he sat up in annoyance and said.

" Don't try to show off your body. Even I have a better one ".

Shen wei laughed loudly seeing his husband's adorablness. he wanted to impress yunlan but inturn he made him jealous.

" Than show me how perfect my Husband's body really Is ".

Yunlan was taken back by this request. He thought this maybe a tactic but seeing Shen's challenging look, he removed his grey Tshirt revealing a perfect body similar to Shens.

Shen wei's gaze trailed across the perfectly sculptured body in front of his eyes, making the person under his gaze feel akward.
                  His skin is fare but not like shen's pale skin. it's a kind which resembles bit tan when yunlan is sweating making him look more hot.

Shen swallowed hard and tried to compose himself from drooling.

      He smiled which made Yunlan regret his action.
      He moved closer to yunlan and raised his hand but was stopped in mid way.

" What are you doing?".

" ummm.....I'm checking whether it's true or photoshop".

Yunlan pulled Shen wei's Cold palm and pressed it onto his abs glaring at him and saying...

" look...It's true and also you can touch my biceps. If you still have any of you're stupid doubts ".

" hmmm.....ok". Shen wei was dancing inside for his husband's stupidity.
        He pinched Yunlan's nipples hard, making yunlan hiss with the sudden outburst.

" YOU PERVERT!!.....I TOLD BICEPS".
he shouted and pushed the giggling Shen wei aside and wore his clothes back folping on the couch again.

....

Shen wei came back dressing completely. He saw yunlan asleep on couch with a very uncomfortable expression on his face.
        He slapped himself for letting his yunlan sleep on couch. He slowly lifted yunlan into his arms in bridal style and layed him on bed.

He caressed his hairs softly, which relaxed Yunlan. Yunlan snuzzled closer to Shen wei.

He pulled the sleeping yunlan completely into his embrace and he placed a soft gentle kiss on the others crown, closed eyes with a satisfied smile; drifting into wonderful sleep.

****

13 years ago :

It was the time of summer vacation.
   All the kids were out of there houses, they were enjoying with friends and family going out on vacations, few stayed back while roaming here and there.