Secretly, You're Mine - 1

Welcome to another story :)

Hope you all are doing safe...
sorry, for the late update.❤

I have been stuck in Writers Block lately... the draft of the initial story, turned out to be a total mess.....
So, I had to delete it and try for a better one........
Hope you guys forgive me for the delay....... ❤

"No boring Talk...Please, Read!".🌠

***********************************

"You broke into his room!! That's awesome".  The Young man almost squealed loud unable to control his inner growing happiness. He had his face, not only face but all his body along with his seat leaned over the adjacent desk.

"Yeah, but I found nothing.... I wonder, how is he able to maintain so many secrets".

"Ohh little ye!! He is the mighty. ofcourse, he will have his ways".

"you know, Yu-".

"What did I say!?". He glared at the fare handsome guy infront of his sight. The guy rolled his eyes and mumbled out softly.

"I didn't hear you".

"Okey!! I get it... Brother-in-law!! ". He spoke again, the so called Brother-in-law's face glowed like a million volt bulb with his eyes resembling a set of burning stars.....the flashy light was enough to make a normal person hate glow.

"Now, brother-in-law will you listen to me or not!?".

"Yezun, little Ye... Continue~". He sang shamelessly grinning large.

"last night, when I broke into his room.... I saw a hidden cellphone in his closet. I guess, he is using it secretly".

"You mean to say....he is using double phones, one for the university and the other for his personal secret needs ".

"Exactly!! Also, it had a screen password.... I couldn't unlock-".

"You could've typed my name instead. I bet, it would've worked".

"Seriously!!". Yezun sighed giving him an boring look, almost saying... 'Funny, This is the lamest joke on planet earth'.

''One day, It will definitely be".

"Yes~...one day". Yezun sang along chuckling softly. 

"Yo-".

"Zhao Yunlan and Yezun, what's the commotion again!?". A strict scary voice spoke grabbing everyones attention in the silent classroom.
                The sudden call almost made Yunlan fall off his desk, if not for Yezun holding onto it..... Yunlan's face would've been smouching floor by now.

The big man, who spoke strodded towards the two boys....they looked no better than two little scared kittens.

"I need an answer". He glared slamming his palm straight on Yunlan's desk. Yunlan wore an  apologitically face and mumbled out blinking his big black innocent eyes.

"I'm sorry, Prof. Chu. We were talking about the Art teacher's Seminar".  The professor's face instantly fell. Yezun giggled inwardly, just like all the other students in the classroom.

Art teacher, Prof.Guo is well known for his timid personality and kind heart.....It is Yunlan, who once in an Talent exhibition questioned the person about having any crush on his fellow professors..

The naive Prof.Guo...had no idea what he was getting into, he immediately replied, "Yes!! I have a little liking towards the Geo Prof. Old Chu".
  and from then on, Prof. Chu could hardly respond when the others name is mentioned in his sight.