Your Daughter's Praposal-1

Welcome to another story:    

A middle aged Handsome man was laying on his big bed like a lazy dog, quilts were kicked off his body exposing his muscular sculptured body to the warm wind.

     Saturday, his only day to take rest and sleep like log; unfortunately today is Saturday.
       It was already 10 past five minutes, The loud ringing of his mobile phone intrupted his presious sleep.

He groaned still closing his eyes shut searching for his phone on the messy bed. after finding it, he was about to receive but the call ended.
       he sighed and fell back asleep not bothering to call back. lazy!!..

The phone rang again and again.

he placed his new smart phone on, his ear. Receiving the call without checking the Id....In his still sleepy horse voice he answered....

" Hello ~''.

" Good Morning, Is this Mr.Zhao ". The other sounded unsure of what else to say.

" You called me to ask this; that too in this early morning". he groaned bit harshly, angry for disturbing his sleep. his anger doubled when he heard a soft chuckle from the otherside.

" I'm Sorry, I never knew 10 AM is early in the Morning".

" Ufff....". Zhao huffed hinting the other he is not impressed by his sarcasm.

" Mr.Zhao, Are you free, I- ". The person was asking politely noticing the others distress but this man being grumpy as always intrupted.

"No!!..I'm buzy sleeping, Good night". he ended the call and dipped his face in the pillow

....drifted to asleep.

****

Zhao sat on couch sipping his hot evening coffee.

'' Pha ( dad) ". a soft voice screamed in his ear, making him jump.

" You little brat, Where have you been?". he asked looking at his daughter, she just giggled and sat beside him leaning on his shoulder lovingly.

" I was at guo's house, trying to soothe him ". she said taking his phone.

" Why?!". Zhao asked placing his cup aside and caressing his daughters hairs softly.

" Ohh He, A guy Bullied him. so, I  punched the bully hard. Then it turns out to be that the bully is his secret crush~". She said breaking into laughter, so did Zhao.

That's how She was brought up by him. Though he was a single parent, he gave her everything along with courage and toughness.

" Oh my god!!!....did my teacher call you ". She shouted jumping off the couch. Zhao's eyes widen, was the person her teacher. he behaved so rude towards the other.

he felt so flustered..

              He nodded while snatching his mobile and dialed the others number without thinking twice.

" dad, put on Speaker?". Suzi pleaded as if begging, he furrowed his eyebrows but, did as she asked.

" Hello ". A soft voice greeted.

" Sorry Mr-..". Yunlan trailed off unable to recall the others name. he turned towards Suzi asking for help, She facepalmed and mouthed ' Shen '.

" Oh..Hahaha...Shen, I mean Mr.Shen. I was rude to you earlier....I'm extremely Sorry ". Yunlan muttered trying to sound sweetly.

" It's Ok Mr.Zhao. I was wrong, for calling you in an inappropriate time". The other said with a soft chuckle.

" hahaha... So Sir, what's the matter you called me ?".