Your Daughter's Praposal- 4

Welcome to the last chapter :

Thanks for your support, it means a lot to me ❤☺😘

Yunlan was sitting in his study room with a pile of files scattered around him. He had been completely out of character that he couldn't complete his work in time.

his target doubled....

" Father, are you there?". Suzi called Knocking on his study door bit roughly.

" Yeah...Come in little girl ". He replied.

The door was pushed harshly, she instantly came in and sat in front of him breaking her knuckles with anger and her eyes bright red.

" What happened?". Yunlan asked curiously.

"Mr.Shen is being molested by my maths teacher ". Suzi hissed gritting her teeth.

' How dare that bastard try to touch my Dad '.

" So?". Yunlan asked after a long pause without any expressions.

" So?!...Father beat the shit out of that stupid man. Why are you so calm" Suzi screamed.

" SHUT UP!!...he is a man and can take care of himself and you little brat, stop hanging around him ". Yunlan shouted back and left the room.

Suzi went to Shen crying like a baby to find soothing from her second dad.

****

" Suzi, Do you know what happened to that perverted man ".

" What? ". Suzi asked curiously, throwing her bag on her desk.

" Mr. Josh said he met Accident. but looking at his brusied face,....it's evident that someone had smacked him". Wang mumbled giggling like usual, She was such a great girl who could spread gossips in just Seconds.

Suzi smiled. ' Someone cares '.

*****

Shen wei is smiling staring at the mark sheets in his hand.
he is not smiling for the top marks his students secured but because Someone man who Showed care for him in an different way.

Yesterday:

" Mr. Josh!!...Please stop it . I told you not to disturb me, don't regret your actions".

Shen wei glared and pushed The others hand away, Which were caressing his butt.
its not like Shen wei cannot bang the others head on floor but he doesn't want to create drama and ruin his name or the other's.

" Hahaha....Shen wei, I always get what I want. You're no exception in it". He smirked and walked away.

Josh was half American, he had very well built strong structure.
He was handsome in all features, but he was a total jerk. he was a totally perverted freak towards Shen.

He just wanted One nightstand, not the true relationship. Shen wei being the purest soul, rejected his proposal at the very first time but the other didn't quit trying.

" Dad, For how many days did this thing going on". Suzi screamed throwing her bag on floor, he saw everything from the Creek of the door.

Shen wei tried a lot to reduce her anger but all his efforts went to vain.

She walked away cursing Josh, to report everything to Yunlan.

Present:

It's been Two Weeks since Yunlan and him had seen eachother.
There were only few words exchanged in there tiny intractions but the feelings which were passed from one to the other is....so divine.