Woke up with pregnancy-3

Yunlan hugged Yezun closer to his body, making sure to cover his little son with his jacket tightly.

"God!! ". Yunlan sighed lowly pulling Yezun further more closer to his body and adjusting the little kid again.
              The sleeping kid groaned, his eyes still shut. He dipped his face securely in his father's chest and fell asleep.

The cool wind blowing in the dark night made Yunlan's teeth chatter. He sighed and started walking again.

Today was Yezuns school meeting though it ended by 2, because of his son's continuous pestering. He took his son to the fare across school.

This place was too far from his home.
Yunlan thought of taking a taxi after crossing the subway, but by the time he crossed the station. His phone went dead.
            The few vehicles passing by are not doing any help apart from adding flirty comments on him....... They were for no use.

         Now, it was already 10:40, no sigh of human.

After another 20 minutes of walking,  he was completely exhausted.

" Daddy ". Yezun called out softly rubbing his eyes.

" Yes baby!!.. We will reach soon. You go back to sleep".

" No daddy, I want to walk". He declared trying to get down.

" No baby,  its not safe and also it's too dark".

" daddy I'm so strong". He rubbed his chest with enthusiasm.

His son was too naughty to listen to his words. They soon started walking together with hands intertwined with eachother.

Yezun started to sing his kindergarten rhymes, jumping happily, as if he is on a walk....

Twinkle..... Twinkle.....little star
How I wonder what you are?!
Up above the world so high
Like a diamond in the sky....

Jonny Jon--

Before he could sing further a soft horn buzzed through the empty streets. They both turned back to be greeted by a Black SUV.

Yunlan without changing his composure lifted his son back into his arms and started walking again....this time increasing his pace.
        He was not stupid to not to know who the car belongs to and not to know the person inside the car.

"Don't be so cruel". Shen wei spoke following behind with his car.

Yezun peeked his head to look at the person, his eyes suddenly lit with anger. Though Yunlan didn't feel it but someone definitely felt chills.

" Don't bother, Mr. Shen. Thanks for your offer".

" Do you think it's safe walking in this midnight in an abonded street?! Think of our Yezuns safety and do you want our little bun to catch cold". Shen wei spoke innocently neglecting the little bun, who was glaring at him as if he want to eat him alive.

Yunlan thought and was convinced....

" No!! daddy let's walk".

" let's take Mr.Shen's help".

Yunlan climbed inside the car, and added.

" He is my son and Not 'ours' ".

********

" I regret climbing in". Yunlan hissed holding on the seat tight in one hand and the other holding Yezun.

" would I dream of being chased by thugs in the middle of nowhere !!!". Shen wei exclaimed turning the wheel  high in one hand and correcting his bangs with the other.