Woke up with pregnancy-2

SORRY.... ☆☆

No editing.....kindly correct mistakes, if u find any....

Apologies ....♡

" Brother, I can't look after him. he is soo naughty ". Guo whinned wipping the flour off his own face, A soft giggle sounded through the hall.

Yunlan just chuckled grabbing his filed documents.

" My Son is good boy".

" Yaww ". A shrill heard.

A tiny boy walked to Yunlan, with his hands tied back like a solider. his face was round with puffed cheeks and pink thin lips. he was the world's most cutest boy.

" Look at my son, how Could you blame such an innocent kid". Yunlan replied lifting up his presious Stone in embrance.

The kid batted his eyelashes and then turned to guo, clicked his tongue.

" For a 3 year, You are a great actor". Guo sighed. Yunlan chuckled pinching his sons cheeks, he knows very well of his sons mischievousness.

" Yezun, Daddy is going to new office. I'll be back soon. Yo-.".

" Don't worry daddy, I'll take care of both Fat cat, Uncle guo and our house...". Yezun replied patting his chest like an Ape.

' That's Not what I meant Son'. Yunlan sighed and kissed on the crown of his Son.

' It's not your mistake....It's that bastard's fault'. Yunlan cursed.

A/N : I hope you guys understand.
In this Story, Yezun is the 3 year old son of Yunlan..... ☆

******

" Hello, I'm Zhao Yunlan. I'm here to report for my first day". Yunlan replied softly.
     After Fullfilling all the procedures, he sighed in relief. Finally, he got a decent job with great package. He was appointed as PA for the HR in financial sector.

He merged to the corner of the elevator, not wanting to make any skinship with the crowd of people stuffed in.
    After few floors, he was the only one left. he breathed in relief.

A Very Handsome man in pure Black tuxedo entered in.
       Yunlan furrowed his eyebrows, as if he know the scent of the other.
The perfume was so close, but he don't recall the person who used to put on this kind of scent.

Ding!!...

The door opened without glancing at the others face, Yunlan rushed out.

He just took two steps but tripped on his foot. before he could fall, a firm hand took hold on his Waist.
       Yunlan instantly pushed the other hard, he never liked people touching him. He nervously lifted his eyes to meet with the most beautiful Dark eyes....

.......Which he never wanted to see.

The person was staring at him with wide eyes and a childish smirk. Yunlans heart shattered into pieces, a single tear drop rolled down his cheeks. Before the other could respond, he ran away.

he ran.....he ran till he was out of breathe.

he slided down the wall.

he was completely lost.

     He had just saw one tiny glimse of the other. That glimse had been engraved on his soul.

It had been 3 Years, still every wound feels so pure and painfull.

He never cried, he was scared to let others see him weak. he wanted to keep his pain In and build himself strong.

*****