Your Daughter's Praposal- 3

Zhao was working on a new project, he was so exhausted that he had no time for breakfast nor last night's dinner. Now his stomach was raising hunger strike against him.

he loosened his tie , revealing his slender neck.

Ring!! Ring!!,....his landline rang.

" Hello Mr. Zhao ".

" Yes, Miss.Wang, What is it?". he answered softly not wanting to startle the poor lady, who had cried twice becoz of him.

" Your daughter and....". a soft pause as if she is asking the other, he furrowed his eyebrows. he grabbed his purse still holding onto the phone
"...and your boy friend is here".

" What?!". he choked on his saliva, and moved downstairs clenching his fists 'Such a lame joke'.

When he went to the entrance hall. he saw a group of people surrounding a handsome man, he squinted his eyes trying to figure out, who the person was.

" Father, What are you staring at go save him". Suzi screamed pulling him over and pushed him onto to the group, he wondered how come his daughter become so strong all of sudden.

The group as if sensing the rude man's presence scattered, which led him directly fall on Shen.

He fell on Shen while his hands had no place to go other than on Shen's waist. Shen wei's eyes were wide open with the sudden contact.
     Their bodies collided and stumbled back,.... by the time they balanced themselves.
    they were in hugging position, With the whole staffs eagle eyes plastered on them.

Suzi grinned and hugged them both.
It was cute family hug.

" Awww...So cute".

" I wonder why all handsome mens are homosexuall ".

" yeah....look at them so cute".

" Angel melted the frozen heart".

" Indeed, just like how it happens in novels".

" Cold Prince falling for the kind princess"

" I hope he stay happy with that cold person, if not I'll take him away ".

" Then he will kill you, for sure".

Everyone brust into laughter.

Yunlan who heard all the comments, couldn't help but flare his nose high.
     he grabbed Suzi and the blushing Shen by arms and walked out of the office, after giving a deathly glare towards Everyone.

The hall went silent in an instant.

****

Yunlan glared at both the people, who were sitting in front of him.
       Shen wei was gulping hard still his cheeks tinted pink while Suzi flashed a big bright smile akwardly.

" Mr. Shen, May I know what are you doing here with my daughter?"

" Father, Today is holiday so dad-I mean Mr.Shen came here with me to bring you lunch ". She declared, trying to easy the tension.

" Why ?!". he asked again, this time Shen wei smiled softly and placed a cotton bag in front of Yunlan and answered
'' Doesn't neighbours help eachother?".

Yunlan eyes popped out, ' Neighbours from when '.

"So,What about the Boyfriend thing?"
He asked supressing his smile.

" I just said friend, it's Suzi who said Boy friend ". Shen wei pointed his finger towards Suzi, who glared at Shen.

" Isn't he boy and your Friend, so I said Boy friend ". she answered  clicking her tongue towards Shen, who just shook his head with small smile.