50.) Where Will I Be, This Time Tomorrow?

"I'll take care of you. I promise.," his fingers stroked my cheek as he tied the thick ropes tighter. "This..it's just so you don't run away. I want to be a family. We can have our second chance.," His voice is meant to be soothing, but all I want to do is shout and cry.

"I'll stay! I will! We'll be together and happy! Just..the babies..please don't-"

"Shhhh...," he puts one finger to my lips to shut me up. "I was thinking we could start over. Have our own babies. But...you look pretty far along. We can just keep them I guess..," he rolled his eyes and walked back to the other side of the basement. The sound of tape ripping hurt my ears. He came over and slapped a sheet of sticky grey duct tape over my mouth.

"Now, stay put, my love. I'll be back in a while.," I nod my head and dig my fingernails into my palms to keep from crying in front of him.

"Good girl. I love you," he places a kiss on my forehead and it takes all my might not to back away.

I hear the door close from up the stairs, the sound of the lock and chains discourage me more than anything. How...how have I gotten here. I'm really regretting ever leaving England and Freddie.

Someone has to be looking for me by now, right? Surely, the cops have been called and the alert for a missing pregnant girl is making its way through the airways. At least, I hope!

I know Rose must be worried. Shes the only person I've got left and I know she will be concerned as to why I haven't picked up any of her calls. Well, I think it's her calling. My phone had been buzzing so much in my pocket that Jimmy shut it off and took it with him.

I'm stuck here and I've got no way out. My arms and chest are bound and my arms are behind the back of a chair with a thick burning rope. My legs are spread apart and each tied to a chair leg with the same rope. There is no wiggle room- I've tried!

I refuse to become emotional. I need a clear state of mind in all this madness. Someone will come for me. Someone has to be looking. It can't end this way.

——————

Jimmy comes back after what seems like an eternity later. Shuffling another woman down the stairs. Is this his new kink or something?!

He pushes the lady forward and it takes a bit for me to take in her features in the dimly lit basement. She's an older woman no doubt, tragic looking-scared eyes, tired wrinkle lines and-

Mom!?!? I must be dreaming! This is a living nightmare! How..what the hell is she doing here? Dear, lord what have I done to deserve such shitty people in my life!?

I start to panick with the tape still over my mouth I have to work hard to breath sharply through my nose because I feel like I'm dying! I can't breathe I can't breathe! I'm going to die. They'll kill me I know it!

Jimmy comes over and strips the duct tape from my lips. I cry out in pain, feeling the fresh skin peel off from my top lip.

"Quiet, you. Be good. I hope you like my surprise, baby," he pushes my estranged mother in front of me so that we stare at each other's eyes. She looks just as scared as I feel, but I have no sympathy for her. The monster moaned against her taped up mouth, trying desperately to tell me something. She was only wrapped around her wrists, obviously she has been threatened in some other way, because if I was her I would've used my free legs to run away.

"I thought our kids would need a grandmother. She's fully promised to clean herself up.," he pinched moms cheek hard as he said this. "Anyway, first things first. You have to call your ex. You know, officially break things off. We don't need him creeping around...,"