Chapter Fifty-Nine

Jeanne and I were in a fit of laughter as we shared stories.

"You and Michael must've had a fun childhood then, huh?" Jeanne smiled widely at me.

I smirked, "Together, yes, but by ourselves, no. It's a little personal really but Michael and I had to work hard in our careers at an early age." I explained, crossing my legs.

Jeanne nodded, "I can tell. You both are very talented people!" She smiled.

I blushed, "Thank you." I shyly said.

I had put Rose in her crib at about nine. Poor baby, she was tired out. I would've put her to bed earlier but Jeanne and I were having a blast together! Rose got fussy and begged me for sleep. I'm not going to force my eight month daughter to stay up for my sake. She'll learn one day. I bet she'll grow up and I'll be begging her for some sleep.

I turned to the clock, taking a deep breath.

My stomach hasn't really been at ease all night either. Ever since I threw up earlier today, I've been throwing up a little more. I've been afraid to eat anything, no matter how hungry I got.

"They've been gone for a while.." I mumbled, noticing it was now ten o'clock.

"We told them not to stay out late." I frowned.

Jeanne smirked, "Don't worry, Mia. I bet I know what the boys are doing." She said.

I looked at her, raising an eyebrow. "What would that be?" I softly asked.

Jeanne smiled, "Well, they probably snuck into the backyard to play the rides at Neverland!" She chuckled.

"Or maybe they are watching another movie." She suggested.

I shrugged, "Perhaps." I smirked, gently rubbing my stomach.

Jeanne stared at me, "Are you alright?" She softly asked in concern.

My eyes widened, "I'm alright.. Just I haven't been feeling well lately." I sighed.

Jeanne smirked, "Really? Like what?" She asked, crossing her arms.

I sighed, "Well.." I frowned.

"I've been throwing up a lot, wanting more food.." I shrugged.

"I have two ideas of what it could be, but it can't possibly be one of them." I frowned.

Jeanne raised an eyebrow, "What are your ideas?" She smirked.

I bit my lip, "I can't really tell you one of them.." I murmured.

Jeanne smirked, "Then I can at least guess.." She smiled evilly.

I glared at her, "Like what?" I smirked.

Jeanne giggled, "You're pregnant!" She guessed.

I gasped, getting off the couch. "What?! N-No! I can't be!" I exclaimed, my eyes widened.

Jeanne smiled, "You have to be! Mia, you told me yourself that you and Michael are trying for more kids!" She grinned.

"I've been pregnant before and so have you! So, you should know." She smirked.

I blushed, "I-I know but.. I-It can't just happen so quick." I softly said, feeling anxious as I started to rub my arms uncomfortably.

Jeanne stared at me, "Do you have any tests at your Ranch?" She asked, getting up from the couch.

I frowned, "No." I mumbled.

Jeanne smiled, "Well.. While the boys have their night, we should have ours!" She suggested.