Chapter 6

Chris's library  ☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽

This chapter is a bit short

Happy reading 📖

Chris's POV

Fuck I need to control myself before doing anything stupid. I quickly got up from her and run to the washroom. I heard her shut the door which means she is out.
I sighed to relieve the sexual tension.

I could hear our heartbeats. We were both filled with lust. I wanted to kiss and lavish her body. It's been awhile since I had sex with anyone. I'm so embarrassed of my sudden behavior. I wanted to shut her up and sack her out of my room.

I got out of my room after showering and wearing sweatpants. Today, I'm not going to work. I will work from Home because tomorrow is our big day. When I reached the dining table, she was already eating. I starred at her but she bowed down her head to avoid my gaze. I will tease her
"Clumsy princess are you shy of me?" I asked smirking
"Who!! You dumbass idiot. I will never be shy of you!!" She almost yelled
"Cool down princess. You don't have to yell you know" I laughed at her
"I hate you so much" She snarled
"Me more. Anyway tomorrow is the engagement party. My mom is coming over with your dress. It is about three dresses and you will choose the one you want. If you don't like any of them . You guys will go the mall to select your choose." I informed her.
My mom called me yesterday to inform me about that. Our parents are really rushing things and I hate that. I started eating and I remembered one thing
"Cherish, Sofia is coming over today" I told her
"I know!!" she spat at me
"Wow" I was surprised though.

Cherry's POV

What was wrong with that idiot. How could he do this to me?! I wanted to kiss him badly but he backed out. He was the one initiated it not me. I got out of his room with full of anger.
He came to the dining room and got the nerve to tease me just like that. He thinks it is funny after making me feel this horny. I spatted at him when he told me that my sister is coming. She informed first before him. Brian too is here in the US and I'm so excited. Brian is a makeup artist and I requested him to do my makeups. He is already on his way here. He called me yesterday to tell me about his arrival. He rushed here because of my fake engagement party.
Oh shit, I forgot to tell Chris about Brian coming here. It's not my house so I have to inform him before receiving a visitor.
I have changed my mind, I will rather be rude to him than informing him. He hates visitors if the person is not his family member nor my sister. Chris is anti social but he is a player. Is that really reasonable? He is too weird. Ever since I met him, he only has one friend that is my sister.
"Ma'am someone is looking for you. He is in the living room. His name is Brian" the maid told me. I'm in his library reading actually.
I thanked her and dismissed her. I quickly run to the living room happily. But unfortunately, the devil is already there interrogating him.
"Chris, he is here for me" I tried to shut him up.
"I know but Cher—" I quickly cut him up and pulled Brian towards my room.
"Girlfriend, your fiancé is so handsome" Brian giggles
"I know right" I tried to show off
"I wish he was bi so that I could snatch him away from you" he fantasized
"Brian!!!!" I scolded him. "Don't you have a boyfriend and now you are crushing on my finance manwhore." I added
"Just kidding baby girl" he said
"You better be!" I glared at him
"Chill our girl, no hard feelings" he tried to cool me down.
I ignored him and we started chatting about our lives for the past few days.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter

Please vote, comment and share❤️❤️