Chapter 4

Elsa's hands started shaking and she froze, not literally. She just stood there in her own world of hopelessness and fear. Elsa now sobbed and the snow stopped in midair. I stood beside her and tried to comfort her. Guys aren't too good at that, but I tried my best.

After a minute the snow disappeared and the room was normal. Elsa stepped back and put another expressionless face on.

"I can't convince you that you need to go, now can I?"

"No I don't think so Elsa." I answered.

"It's Queen Elsa." I turned to go when she stopped me.

"Meet me at the ice castle in three hours. Ill tell you more than that book can tell you." I nodded and left the castle. I honestly was not in a good mood. This queen puzzled me and in a few hours, I will know what really happened.

The guards basically pushed me out. I've learned that Arendelle isn't a really friendly place. Worse than any place I've been in. Usually what I've done to those places is to fix it. How you ask? Fun.

I decided that I need to find a place to stay, I've put it off for a while. With my book in hand, I go toward the edge of the kingdom near the mountain. I found a barn......and no farm. Is that okay? I don't know because I've not seen a barn without animals.

I walked closer and I heard singing. I heard two voices. I opened the barn door and saw a man with an animal. A reindeer? The man had blond hair and was built like a football player. Yes I know what football is.

"Who are you?" he asked. He seemed very defensive, I would not want to get in a fight with this guy....I would lose.

"My name is Jack and I'm looking for a place to stay." I answered. He smiled and held out his hand. I shook it and he told me that his name is Kristoff and the animal is Sven.

"Does the reindeer sing? I heard two voices." I asked. Kristoff laughed.

"Sort of. I sing for the both of us." I smiled. "That's interesting..." I thought.

"Whatcha got there?" he asked me. I looked to see where he was pointing and he meant the book.

"Just a book." I answered.

"What is it about?"

"Just history." Why is he so curious in my book? This is starting to get weird.

"Can I see it?" Kristoff held out his hand. I gave it to him.

"Well look at that. It looks just like my...." He trailed off and tears started forming in his eyes. Why is everyone so sensitive?

"I wrote this book." he said. Whoa what?!

"You. Wrote. This. BOOK?!"

"That's what I said, right?"

"Yeah. Woah....serious plot change there!" Kristoff laughed and I don't know why. For some reason people laugh when I'm being serious too.

"Yeah....I honestly forgot about it until I saw it. It brings back memories." Kristoff smiled, but I could see pain in his eyes.

"What happened?"

"Did what happen?..."

"There was an event that changed your life, I can see it. Sooooo, what happened?" Kristoff looked down, then at Sven, then back at me.

"Well....where do I start? Um....a girl changed my life. I fell in love with her when she was engaged to another man. We all found out that he was a load of crap and the girl and I got married..." Kristoff started crying now. Men don't cry without good reason. I patted him on the back and we were silent for a moment. He then told me what changed his life forever.....

"She died....."

*******Hey! This is the author! How is everyone? Please vote and comment as much as you want! I want to know what y'all think! 😊 Also, please continue to be patient with me! lol I have so much going on, so please understand if I don't update A LOT. Thanks!*********