Chapter 16

---Jack's point of view---
"YOU are ANNA?!?!" Woah....this kingdom is soooo messed up!

"Uh yeah. Don't think that you are going crazy cause you aren't. I'm here. And people think I'm dead."

"Why do they think you are dead? I mean Elsa was so upset about you being gone and so is Kristoff!!" Anna gasped.

"You know Kristoff? How is he? How is Sven?" Anna was bombarding me with questions and I attempted up answer at least most of them. She told me that she faked her death for the safety of Arendelle.

"What happened? Why did you think you had to do that?" I asked her. I honestly think that if she doesn't have a great excuse, then I will be mad at her for causing Elsa pain forever.

"There was this guy. He came a month after Elsa learned how to sort of control her powers. He told me that I need to die, because with me around Elsa can not fear anything. The man said that he had a plan for Elsa and I interrupt that." Anna looked down and told me all of this like she was in a trance.

"I told him that I would love to
interrupt what ever he has in store. But then he threatened to hurt Elsa. He told me all of this information, like he killed our parents to get Elsa to be on edge.....and how he created Hans to do what he did."

"Woah wait....what do you mean 'created'?"

"The man said that Hans wasn't an actual human and that he was just a nightmare. I have no idea what he meant by that." Anna looked up at me with a worried expression.

"Okay.... now I'm certain about who did this. It's Pitch---"

"Black." finished Anna. How does she know him?! "He told me his name also." Okay that explains it.

My emotions were raging right now. How did he find Arendelle? How is he that powerful now? Oh wait......Elsa and her powers. Hmm....yeah.......how much she worries about hurting people is enough to make him powerful again.

"Do you know where he would be?" Asked Anna eagerly. I shook my head and her shoulders sagged, a sign of disappointment.

"But I promise that I will not ever stop looking for Elsa, if it is the last thing I do." Anna smiled and nodded. She stood up and told me to follow her, so I did.

"Let's ask the person who was closest to her."

"And who was that?" I asked even though I already knew the answer.

"Her advisor...." Anna opened his office door, and it turned out to be completely empty. "......Noir."