Chapter 14

----Elsa's point of view----

Dark....everything is dark. I feel like I'm in a dark warm cocoon. Its closing in on me, I have to get out! Slowly I open my eyes. I found my self wrapped in a big blanket in a hammock thing. Candles were everywhere, making the room look foggy. Everything was navy blue.

"So you are finally awake are you?" Said a voice.

"Who are you?" I asked timidly.
"Ah, Elsa you don't remember me? What a shame....especially since I gave you what makes you special, and dangerous." The owner of the voice was now visible. He had black hair, grayish skin, and black clothing.

"You gave me my powers?!" I asked. There are so many questions I have, like what am I doing here, what does he want, and such.

"Why yes I did. You turned out to be a lovely young woman Elsa. I remember when you were little." The man smiled mischievously. "It is a shame that you won't be seeing the outside world soon. I am going to have to keep you here."

"What? Why?! What did I ever do?" I screamed at him. I HAVE to get back. Arendelle needs me, everyone is probably so worried.

"You didn't do your job I gave you, so now I have a new one for you."
"And what is that?"

"Oh Elsa, I'm not going to tell you. Now you should get some rest. News like this can take a toll on a person." The man swirled his hand and then black sand came to me.

"But, who are......." I was fading fast, "....you?". My head it the hammock and my eyes shut.

"My dear Elsa, my name is Pitch Black your nightmare." Was the last thing I heard.
------

Ugh....where am I? I feel funny....it was very warm here. My head was in a fog as I opened my eyes. Candles were everywhere, but one by one the light each one has went out. I stood up, and I saw a blue light. I then heard a slight sound of a violin play. Something didn't feel right, but out of curiosity I walked to it.

The room I was in was huge! My head was still foggy as I walked, like I was in a dream. Am I dreaming? The blue light seemed to keep moving further away from me. The music of the violin played louder. It wasn't creepy music, even though the situation sounds creepy. It was more of a compelling, pretty music that made me even more interested in the light. The blue light stopped moving, it was surrounded by darkness and so was I.

I walked up to the light and had the idea to use my powers for more light. Glowing snow flakes were everywhere, and I found myself on the North mountain. The music was fading, and I saw someone. It was Anna.