Chapter 12

---Elsa's Point of View---
As I walked further away from the mountain, my old habits came back gradually. Not joking as much, posture, and no emotional expression whatsoever. That is how I like it. I have to many emotions built up to let it go now.

"I am sorry that I interrupted your ..um..meeting. I was just concerned and wanted to let you know about something serious." said Noir once we neared the castle. He looked down and looked a bit worried, which made me worried.

"What is it Noir? Is it about Anna's killer?" I asked. Anna was murdered, and I need to find out who did it so that they can rot in jail for the rest of their lives.

"Not exactly. I heard that there was a power planning to take over Arendelle. It is not from the Southern Isles, surprisingly. I honestly don't know much about it, but it is strong." Said Noir. My eyes were wide then. If it isn't Hans, then who is it? And what are they planning to do?

"Ask for some of the guards or messengers to find out some more information, would you please?" I asked looking at Noir's expression. He smiled and nodded. I thanked him as we entered the main hall in the castle. I then went into Anna's old room. I usually go there when I wanted to think.

"Oh Anna, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have let this happened to you." I said. Crying in public isn't something that a queen should do, but in private it is okay. Tears streamed down my face and snow started to swirl around me. No! I have to control it.....stop it Elsa......quit! I noticed it started to swirl faster, it is getting worse. I breathed in and then breathed out. It stopped.

If I wasn't queen, then I would love my powers. I do enjoy creating things with ice and snow, Jack helps remind me of that. Reality is, is that since I am queen I can't have them. Sure the people accept me, but Arendelle needs a leader who isn't a freak. Which is why I tried concealing them all of these years and that is why Noir is helping me research ways to get rid of them for good.

I decided to leave Anna's room. There are more pressing matters that needs attending to. I walk out and turn left. The castle is big, it takes me around 10 minutes to get from one side to the other speed walking. I slowly press every single emotion I have deep down, Arendelle needs a strong leader so I'll give them one.

I walked in the library, turned right, pulled a lever, then walked up a few flights of stairs that magically appeared. That led me to my office. Papers, papers, and even more papers. My goodness gracious, why all of the papers?! Ugh, I guess people don't like communicating face to face anymore.

----A few hours later----

Okay, my hand is now numb from writing. How is that even possible? I put the pencil down, and stood up. "Elsa......" Said a voice. I jumped and looked around, there wasn't anyone there. "Elsa....Don't be afraid, you can trust me...." It may sound ridiculous, but that voice sounds so familiar. I then felt a hand on my shoulder. I didn't move.

"Hello Elsa.....It has been a long time...." said the voice right by my ear. Suddenly I felt my heart rate slow, my breathing was deeper and slower, and I found it impossible to keep my eyes open. The last thing I saw, was black sand.....