Chapter 26

---Jack's point of view---

"Anna?!" I looked around the room. I know she isn't really a ghost, but she does seem to pop up when I need her. It's weird really.

"Anna? I need to talk to you!"

"You know. I can't be at your beck and call all of the time Jack." Said Anna. She had her hood to her cape down and sat on her bed.

"I know, but this is urgent." I said. I started to get really hyper active, you know that when you start fast pacing and jumping up and down. I sat down.

"You know that thing that I want you to tell me, but you won't?" I started rocking back and forth....I can't handle this any more!!!

"Yeah? What's going on, Jack?" Anna asked slowly.

"Um...Well...I have this feeling that Pitch and Noir...."

"Are the same person?" Finished Anna.

"Yes!!!!" This is scary. Anna just confirmed what I feared. Great...

"Yeah. It was a surprise wasn't it?"

"Duh! That's why I'm freaking out!!!"

"Hey. I've known this for a while now, just chill."

"Why didn't you do anything Anna?!How could you have done nothing?!"

"Jack. I couldn't! I'm supposed to be dead!" Anna started to tear up. I know that she would do something if she could, but it's just frustrating.

"I know...I'm sorry. I just don't know how to handle this situation. Elsa trusts Noir, and is beginning to trust Pitch...if they are the same person then what is he planning? Why both characters? It's just not like Pitch to do something sooo complex."

"I don't know. You've known him longer than I have so..." Anna stared at the wall, lost in thought.

"How long have you known him?"

"Um....a few years. He showed up right after Elsa was crowned...well, Noir did. Its all very complicated. I officially met Pitch a year after that. He wanted me dead." Anna laughed a little to keep her spirits up. "It'll take more than will to kill me!" I smiled. She was forced to grow up too fast. How old is she...in her 20's now?

"Hm. I wonder why it took him so long to be noticed....he isn't a patient person."

"Yeah. Now what is the plan of action Jack?"

"Excuse me?"

"How do we tell Elsa?"

"By 'we', you mean me because you are supposed to be dead." Anna looked at me and smiled.

"True that. So how do YOU tell her?"

"I don't know. We can't wait it out...it'll only get harder for her to believe me. It has to be soon."

"I asked HOW...not when." said Anna looking at her fingers.

"Right." There was a long time of saying nothing. Not knowing what to do. That feeling is odd for me, like when I tried to comfort Elsa in the beginning. I stood up and started to pace. To tell her the truth and get her to believe it....that needs trust. How do I get her to trust me and not him?

"I've got it!" Yelled Anna. I shushed her. People don't need to know I'm with the ghost of Anna. They will think I'm crazy. She nodded and continued a bit quieter.

"Okay. You need to take Elsa on a date!"

"Why are you so interested in me and Elsa getting together?"

"Because...even though I hardly know you. You are like a brother to me. I know that you are a good guy. I---I just want Elsa to be happy. And she is with you." Now it was my time to tear up. No...get back in my eye, tear!

"Thanks Anna. And yeah...I'll ask her on a date." Anna squealed and clapped her hands. She was pretty excited.

"Okay, but before you do. You need training." Wait what?

"Why? It's just a date!"

"No offense, but you don't have great people skills and dealing with Elsa is a huge task to take on." I laughed. Okay, fine. I agreed. I just hope that it doesn't take too long...