Chapter 7

---Elsa's point of view---

Wow. This has been an interesting few days. I never thought that I would use my powers again! I don't know what to think. Once I got to my room, I changed my dress, because of the snow, and decided to go to the library.

I blushed when I saw who was there. My advisor Noir. Noir has pitch black hair and fair toned skin. He is a few years older than me.

"Your Majesty." Said Noir as he bowed. I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Hello Noir." Noir took a step toward me, took my hand and kissed it, without looking away. That made me blush even more.

"Where were you this afternoon?"

"I was checking on the boy who is on probation."

"By yourself? My Queen, he could be dangerous!"

"He doesn't seem to be."

"Well, things aren't always what they seem." There was a pause then he spoke again. "I'm just trying to protect you."

"I know Noir, and I appreciate it. I know how it feels to try to protect someone, trust me." We both laughed a little partly because we just understand each other.

"Well, I better let you be. I don't want you to be late for anything." I wanted to say that I'm not really doing much but he already left. Before Anna died, she told me that I need to find love. I thought the idea was crazy at first, but now that I think of it, it would be nice to have someone to care for you. I'm not saying serve or obey you or anything, just someone besides family who looks out for you, protects you, and not letting you feel alone.

I don't know why, but I feel like Noir might be that person.