Chapter 22

---Jack's point of view---

I watched Anna leave. I know she feels pain....she just tries to disguise it with jokes and fake smiles. She has to be the friendliest person I know......wait....hold on a sec....she hasn't told me the secret!!!! Ugh.... oh well. I'm sure I'll see her again.

I let the wind take me to the castle, if Elsa isn't here then she must be there. I snuck passed the guards, I don't want to frustrate myself again with them, and went to the library. I was going to go to Elsa's office when......

"Hello Jack." I turned to see Elsa holding a book. She had a dark blue dress on with her hair tied up in a bun. I ran to her and hugged her, she hugged me back.

I tried to get her to tell me what happened, but she kept on telling me not to worry about it. We then sat on a couch in the library and looked at a few books. Usually, this would be the opposite of fun for me, but I don't think that there would have been anything else that I would like to do then. Besides playing with snow of course.

"Jack, I have something to ask you" said Elsa after a while.

"Okay, ask away Elsa!"

"Okay...um....if you knew someone was bad, but they were willing to teach you more about your talents, would you trust them with that?" Elsa said nervously.

"Well...I don't know....I mean-- WAIT! Is this Pitch you are talking about?!" Elsa grinned a nervous grin to confirm what I asked.

"Elsa, no matter what he tells you, DON'T trust him. He is sneaky."

"I know Jack, but he seemed like he wanted to change. That I would be the only person to give him a chance."

"Elsa, listen to me, Pitch is the BEST liar I have ever met. Don't be fooled by his charm!"

"You think that he has charm?" Elsa raised one of her eyebrows and looked at me like I have four heads.

"Yes. Yes he does." I said confidently. Elsa started laughing. What is so funny? Does she think that I have a man crush? Eeeewwwww!!!!!! No no no....She has the wrong idea then.

"What I'm trying to say is, is that he's dangerous." I crossed my arms and looked up.

"Alright. I won't trust him." Elsa said after she stopped laughing.

"Good."

"Am I being cautious by making this decision?" Elsa asked. Why would she ask that? Isn't being cautious her other half?

"Um I guess so. You sense the danger, so you stay away from it. Right?" Elsa's expression changed in a thoughtful way. Her eyes widened and she stared off into space.

"Hey you okay?" I asked.

"He's right...." Elsa put on a determined face and stood up.

"Yo! Where are you going?" I asked her. I'm getting a little worried about her. She has waaayyyy too many thoughts going through her head right now. It could mess up her judgement.

"I need to find Noir." My heart sank when she said that. I nodded and didn't follow her. I just sat there. Man....I need advice.

"Looks like you need advice Ice man." I looked and there was Anna in a green cape covering her whole body, including her face. I knew it was her from her voice.

"Yep. And I thought that you were gone for good."

"Eh....I was bored."

"Maybe you should let me on in that secret now?"

"Nope...it isn't the time." Anna said matter of factly.

"Ugh fine. So what is the magical advice?"

"Don't give up so easily Jack. You just let her walk away! You cray-cray or something?! You--"

"Cray-cray? Did you just say that?"

"Yes pay attention. Anyway, you need to always be there for her. She is the kind of person who needs a guy who can keep her up. A supporting fella. Elsa needs that because of her time alone all those years in her room. Okay?"

"Okay. Thanks Anna." I said. I stood up and looked to where Elsa left at. I looked back at Anna, and she was gone. She really is good at her "ghost" role. Alright....here goes nothing. I walked out of the room and strolled the halls. I'll always be there for you Elsa. Always.